NU'ESTW "Wanna One Huang Min Hyon confluence complete? No discussion yet."

The NUEST W member was senior about the joining plan of Hwang Min Hyon.NUEST W held a showcase commemorating the release of its new album WAKE,N (Wake,Anne) at Blue Square Eye Market Hall in Yongsan-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 26th.We havent discussed anything yet, JR said of plans for the next years Wanna One Hwangs joining.I want to talk to you, but I cant tell you, so Im so sorry, Ive been so absorbed in this album that I havent discussed it yet, he said.The title song Help Me is a fusion pop Al Annebi song. It is a song that catches the ears by a combination that can be contrasted with a heavy but sharp melody in lyrical lyrics that the existing NUEST W showed.

The NU'EST W member was senior about the joining plan of Hwang Min Hyon.

NU'EST W held a showcase commemorating the release of its new album 'WAKE,N (Wake,Anne)' at Blue Square Eye Market Hall in Yongsan-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 26th.

“We haven’t discussed anything yet,” jr said of plans for the next year’s Wanna One Hwang’s joining.

"I want to talk to you, but I can't tell you, so I'm so sorry, I've been so absorbed in this album that I haven't discussed it yet," he said.

The title song 'Help Me' is a fusion pop Al Annebi song. It is a song that catches the ears by a combination that can be contrasted with a heavy but sharp melody in lyrical lyrics that the existing NU'EST W showed.