Nam Ji-hyun, first fan meeting consecration after debut "meaningful Time"

Actor Nam Ji-hyun held his first fan meeting after his debut and sent a meaningful time with his fans.In the first chat of Nam Ji-hyun held at Sogang University Mary Hall Grand Theater on the 25th, Nam Ji-hyun had a happy meeting time with about 430 fans.This fan meeting, which attracted a lot of attention by setting up a record of selling all seats at the same time as opening the ticket, reflected the desire of Nam Ji-hyun, who wanted to meet as if chatting small.Nam Ji-hyuns first chat continued its first meeting after debuting with fans in a friendly atmosphere to match the name.Another look from Nam Ji-hyun, who has been seen only by the CRT, has once again surprised fans on the scene.In this fan meeting, not only actor Nam Ji-hyun but also human Nam Ji-hyuns ordinary daily life was shown in video.In particular, Nam Ji-hyun, who participated directly in all the processes including planning, program, and script composition, showed off his outstanding progress by leading the packed 3Time alone without a host.Nam Ji-hyuns first chat was a lively collection of various corners that were fun and fun to watch.I played games on stage with my fans, and I made a sushi sushi on the spot and presented a lunch box.In addition, in the corner where the actor and the fan usually ask each other questions, the answer that is full of affection came and went.It was a time that forced me to fall into the passionate appearance of Nam Ji-hyun to breathe closely with all the fans on the scene.Above all, the story of Nam Ji-hyun, who plays the behind-the-scenes scenes and scenes in the filmography that has been accumulated for 15 years, has made the eyes and ears of fans happy with the vividness that seems to be on the shooting scene.Nam Ji-hyun finished the fan meeting and said, I was worried that I could lead it with fun, but thanks to the fans, I am making a meaningful time.Also, when I was leaving for Wind to meet my fans closer, I made a surprise high touch and finished my first fan meeting perfectly and happily.

Actor Nam Ji-hyun held his first fan meeting after his debut and sent a meaningful Time with his fans.

In the first chat of Nam Ji-hyun' held at Sogang University Mary Hall Grand Theater on the 25th, Nam Ji-hyun had a happy meeting Time with about 430 fans. This fan meeting, which attracted a lot of attention by setting up a record of selling all seats at the same Time as opening the ticket, reflected the desire of Nam Ji-hyun, who wanted to meet as if chatting small. Nam Ji-hyun's first chat' continued its first meeting after debuting with fans in a friendly atmosphere to match the name.

Another look from Nam Ji-hyun, who has been seen only by the CRT, has once again surprised fans on the scene. In this fan meeting, not only actor Nam Ji-hyun but also human Nam Ji-hyun's ordinary daily life was shown in video. In particular, Nam Ji-hyun, who participated directly in all the processes including planning, program, and script composition, showed off his outstanding progress by leading the packed 3Time alone without a host.

Nam Ji-hyun's first chat' was a lively collection of various corners that were fun and fun to watch. I played games on stage with my fans, and I made a sushi sushi on the spot and presented a lunch box. In addition, in the corner where the actor and the fan usually ask each other questions, the answer that is full of affection came and went. It was a Time that forced me to fall into the passionate appearance of Nam Ji-hyun to breathe closely with all the fans on the scene. Above all, the story of Nam Ji-hyun, who plays the behind-the-scenes scenes and scenes in the filmography that has been accumulated for 15 years, has made the eyes and ears of fans happy with the vividness that seems to be on the shooting scene.

Nam Ji-hyun finished the fan meeting and said, "I was worried that I could lead it with fun, but thanks to the fans, I am making a meaningful Time." Also, when I was leaving for Wind to meet my fans closer, I made a surprise high touch and finished my first fan meeting perfectly and happily.