Monstar X brother-in-law, "Excessive Love...Thank you for the K-pop Artist" title."

Monstarrrrrrrr X member Hyungwon reveals his candid mind and attracts attention.K-pop news site Soompi posted the story of the brother of the 2018 Viki Original City Leeds documentary When you call my name (Wen Yu Cole My Name) on the official YouTube channel of the United States of America (local time).Following the release of the story of member Won Ho, the heart of the brother was revealed in this documentary.Through the video, Hyungwon revealed his extraordinary idea of ​​the title K Pop Artist.I think the title of K Pop Artist itself is grateful, he said. Because of that title, people look for us, watch us stage, and come to the theater.I feel very important and grateful because I have the opportunity to show me because of the title. Hyung-won also mentioned the recently successful Monstarrrrrrrr X 2018 World Tour.My dream was to travel around the world, but I am happy to be doing it through tours, he said. It is a different culture, and I feel the same feeling that you like us on stage using different languages. I feel a lot of strangeness and gratitude. In the meantime, Hyungwon said, I think I am still receiving excessive love.But I want to show the music, stage and color of Monstarrrrrrrr X to many countries that have not been there yet, and more people. The Soompi channel recently made headlines by releasing a series of special documentaries featuring Monstarrrrrrrr Xs different charms.In particular, Monstarrrrrrrr X and United States of America pop star Galants surprise collaboration stage, which was unveiled last month, was introduced to various foreign media such as Billboard.The Soompi channel will release the mini-documentary of Monstarrrrrrrr X members in turn at 7 p.m. every day until the 21st.Hyungwon is a member of Monstarrrrrrrr X. Recently, he released various EDM Music under the name of DJ H.ONE, participated in many festivals and led to a high response as a DJ.He has appeared in Ultra Korea, the largest EDM festival in Korea for two consecutive years, and has also released his single BAM!BAM! BAM! (Snake! Snake! Snake! Snake!), and show unique musicality through various music such as ONE (won), MY NAME (my name).Meanwhile, Monstarrrrrrrr X has been making a comeback with the title song Shoot Out (shootout) and is active on the album.

Monstarrrrrrrr X member Hyungwon reveals his candid mind and attracts attention.

K-pop news site Soompi posted the story of the brother of the 2018 Viki Original City Leeds documentary 'When you call my name' (Wen Yu Cole My Name) on the official YouTube channel of the United States of America (local time). Following the release of the story of member Won Ho, the heart of the brother was revealed in this documentary.

Through the video, Hyungwon revealed his extraordinary idea of ​​the title 'k pop Artist'. "I think the title of 'k pop Artist' itself is grateful," he said. "Because of that title, people look for us, watch us stage, and come to the theater. I feel very important and grateful because I have the opportunity to show me because of the title. "

Hyung-won also mentioned the recently successful Monstarrrrrrrr X 2018 World Tour.

"My dream was to travel around the world, but I am happy to be doing it through tours," he said. "It is a different culture, and I feel the same feeling that you like us on stage using different languages. I feel a lot of strangeness and gratitude. "

In the meantime, Hyungwon said, "I think I am still receiving excessive Love. But I want to show the Music, stage and color of Monstarrrrrrrr X to many countries that have not been there yet, and more people. "

The Soompi channel recently made headlines by releasing a series of special documentaries featuring Monstarrrrrrrr X's different charms. In particular, Monstarrrrrrrr X and United States of America pop star Galant's surprise collaboration stage, which was unveiled last month, was introduced to various foreign media such as Billboard. The Soompi channel will release the mini-documentary of Monstarrrrrrrr X members in turn at 7 p.m. every day until the 21st.

Hyungwon is a member of Monstarrrrrrrr X. Recently, he released various EDM Music under the name of DJ H.ONE, participated in many festivals and led to a high response as a DJ. He has appeared in Ultra Korea, the largest EDM festival in Korea for two consecutive years, and has also released his single BAM!BAM! BAM! (Snake! Snake! Snake! Snake! ), and show unique Musicality through various Music such as ONE (won), MY NAME (my name).

Meanwhile, Monstarrrrrrrr X has been making a comeback with the title song "Shoot Out" (shootout) and is active on the album.