'Choi Fat' Monstar X "First Major TV Channel first place after debut

...Minhyeok wailed Daesung.Monstarr X gets Major TV Channel first placeI expressed my feelings that I won.Monstarr X, who appeared as a guest on SBS Power FM Hwa-Jeong Chois Power Time broadcast on the 13th, said, The first airwave first place in three years after debut with shootoutand won the award. Music Broadcasting Four-PrincessI did not expect this reaction. The members said, I had a feeling every time, but I just had a habit, but this time Major TV Channel first placeI was impressed by Lacer. I thought it would be, but this time it was hard to get through. Minhyuk laughed.I did not actually think I would cry, but I did not think I would be the first, I was closing my eyes, and all the members were screaming because they were excited.I remembered the moment I had.The main contribution is Thank you to all those who are watching content broadcasts, our music video, and Chain Reaction.Thanks to Chain Reaction and choreography fans. I want to say thank you to the members more than anyone else, and I have not been working alone, but I have been suffering a lot.Powertime for Hwa-Jeong Choi

...Minhyeok wailed Daesung." Monstarr X gets Major TV Channel first place I expressed my feelings that I won.

Monstarr X, who appeared as a guest on SBS Power FM Hwa-Jeong Choi's Power Time' broadcast on the 13th, said, "The first airwave first place in three years after debut with 'shootout' and won the award. Music Broadcasting four-princess I did not expect this reaction. "

The members said, "I had a feeling every time, but I just had a habit, but this time Major TV Channel first place I was impressed by Lacer. I thought it would be, but this time it was hard to get through. "Minhyuk laughed. "I did not actually think I would cry, but I did not think I would be the first, I was closing my eyes, and all the members were screaming because they were excited." I remembered the moment I had.

The main contribution is "Thank you to all those who are watching content broadcasts, our Music video, and Chain Reaction. Thanks to Chain Reaction and choreography fans. "

"I want to say thank you to the members more than anyone else, and I have not been working alone, but I have been suffering a lot."

Powertime for Hwa-Jeong Choi