BTS cheers on examinees "forget about us when we look at the SAT."

The mens group BTS cheered on the examinees watching the 2019 College School Ability Test.BTS posted a video on the SNS channel on the 14th, titled To the Amies who watch the College Scholarship Ability Test in 2019!Jungkook in video said, It is not really easy to take the test. Jean said, I hope that there will be good results by pouring all the things I have prepared for a few Polands at once.Jimin said, How hard must it be? Be good at conditioning. I would have prepared for a long time. I hope you will be good at everything you prepared the day before.Jay Hop said, You should forget BTS as much as you look at the SAT, and Jimin added, Because your life is important.Suga then promoted the release of BTS first film, saying, When the SAT is over, you can see the Bun the Stage.RM said, I hope the weather will be cold on the day of the SAT, but I want to come back with warm results unlike the weather.Meanwhile, the 2019 College School Ability Test will take place across the country on Saturday.

The men's group BTS cheered on the examinees watching the 2019 College School Ability Test.

BTS posted a video on the SNS channel on the 14th, titled 'To the Amies who watch the College Scholarship Ability Test in 2019!'

Jungkook in video said, "It is not really easy to take the test." Jean said, "I hope that there will be good results by pouring all the things I have prepared for a few Polands at once."

Jimin said, "How hard must it be? Be good at conditioning. I would have prepared for a long time. I hope you will be good at everything you prepared the day before."

Jay Hop said, "You should forget BTS as much as you look at the SAT," and Jimin added, "Because your life is important."

Suga then promoted the release of BTS' first film, saying, "When the SAT is over, you can see the 'Bun the Stage'." RM said, "I hope the weather will be cold on the day of the SAT, but I want to come back with warm results unlike the weather."

Meanwhile, the 2019 College School Ability Test will take place across the country on Saturday.