TWICE, "debut three-year anniversary and 10 consecutive hits, more greedy than burden."

I feel more greedy to do better than burden, TWICE said of the three-year anniversary as it curves up after debut.TWICE Jihyo said in a showcase commemorating the release of the TWICE Mini 6th album YES or YES held at KBS Arena in Gangseo-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 5th, It is burdensome for you to know a lot of love, but I have a desire to show a better appearance.So I hope this album will be loved a lot. I do not realize that three-year anniversary is real.In fact, from elegantly to the present, I have been talking with the members about three years already while many things have been going through with 10 albums for three years.I think I want to enjoy and enjoy the Long Long Time singer for 30 years and more than three years now. TWICE will release its sixth mini album YES or YES and the title song music video of the same name on various music sites at 6 pm on the 5th and start full-scale activities.

"I feel more greedy to do better than burden," TWICE said of the three-year anniversary as it curves up after debut.

TWICE Jihyo said in a showcase commemorating the release of the TWICE Mini 6th album 'YES or YES' held at KBS Arena in Gangseo-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 5th, "It is burdensome for you to know a lot of love, but I have a desire to show a better appearance. So I hope this album will be loved a lot. "

"I do not realize that three-year anniversary is real. In fact, from 'elegantly' to the present, I have been talking with the members about 'three years already' while many things have been going through with 10 albums for three years. I think I want to enjoy and enjoy the Long Long Time singer for 30 years and more than three years now. "

TWICE will release its sixth mini album YES or YES and the title song music video of the same name on various music sites at 6 pm on the 5th and start full-scale activities.