Lee Na-young "Won Bin is in trouble with his next work...

What reaction did Won Bin have to Lee Na-youngs Come back?Lee Na-young, who starred in the movie A Beautiful Mind Days (director Yoon Jae-ho), expressed his feelings for the screen come back in six years through an interview held on November 12 at the Seoul Jongno-gu.The movie A Beautiful Mind Days, which is about to be released on November 21, is a film about The Woman living in Korea with a sick past, Son from China in 14 years, and her hidden truth that finally comes out.Lee Na-young played the role of mother living in Korea with a sick past.Lee Na-young, who had a deep affection for the role of mother who had been through unspeakable hardships, said of his character, I am a woman who has been through great things.She was an orphan and she had defected from North Korea. She was a woman who accepted her life to live and survive. Because it is a difficult character, I asked Husband Won Bin to read the scenario.Lee Na-young said: Mr. Won Bin also sadly saw the A Beautiful Mind Days scenario, and he said it would be difficult.It will be an act that is not a green act as an actor. It is because the emotions that should be held are difficult. The release date of A Beautiful Mind Days is still available, so Won Bin has not seen Lee Na-youngs performance yet.However, he said, I cheered him up before shooting.When asked when he would see Won Bin, who is resting after the movie Uncle (2010), on screen, he said with a smile, I dont know why he wont.I want to talk about it with my work, but I do not think there are many such works yet.I want to do a work that conveys humanism like A Beautiful Mind Days, but I think it is when I look for such a work. I also talk about appearing in the same work as a joke.pear hyo-ju

What reaction did Won Bin have to Lee Na-young's Come back?

Lee Na-young, who starred in the movie "A Beautiful Mind Days" (director Yoon Jae-ho), expressed his feelings for the screen Come back in six years through an Interview held on November 12 at the Seoul Jongno-gu.

The movie 'A Beautiful Mind Days', which is about to be released on November 21, is a film about 'The Woman' living in Korea with a sick past, 'Son' from China in 14 years, and her hidden truth that finally comes out. Lee Na-young played the role of 'mother' living in Korea with a sick past.

Lee Na-young, who had a deep affection for the role of 'mother' who had been through unspeakable hardships, said of his Character, "I am a woman who has been through great things. She was an orphan and she had defected from North Korea. She was a woman who accepted her life to live and survive. "

Because it is a difficult Character, I asked Husband Won Bin to read the scenario. Lee Na-young said: "Mr. Won Bin also sadly saw the 'A Beautiful Mind Days' scenario, and he said it would be difficult. It will be an act that is not a green act as an Actor. It is because the emotions that should be held are difficult. "

The release date of 'A Beautiful Mind Days' is still available, so Won Bin has not seen Lee Na-young's performance yet. However, he said, "I cheered him up before shooting."

When asked when he would see Won Bin, who is resting after the movie "Uncle" (2010), on screen, he said with a smile, "I don't know why he won't." "I want to talk about it with my work, but I do not think there are many such works yet. I want to do a work that conveys humanism like 'A Beautiful Mind Days', but I think it is when I look for such a work. "

"I also talk about appearing in the same work as a joke."

pear hyo-ju