Lee Na-young, why returning to the country for only six years is an independent film and no guarantee

Why did Lee Na-young return to the screen with a low-budget independent film in six years?Lee Na-young, who starred in the movie A Beautiful Mind Days (director Yoon Jae-ho), told her feelings about meeting the public after a long time through an interview held at the Seoul Jongno-gu area on November 12.Lee Na-young returned to the screen after as many as six years through A Beautiful Mind Days, not a large commercial film, but a small but fine piece.First of all, he said, The scene was the same. The budget was not enough to reduce the number of staff.In the play, he took on a fairly unconventional character, a North Korean defector woman; Lee Na-young said, I was Choices because of the scenario.I sat at my office desk and read the scenario, but I decided to appear without worrying. I did not know what kind of director was, but I was more convinced when I saw the previous work.Because he took a documentary about North Korean women.I wanted to do this because I really wanted to do a rural woman character from the past. I felt really comfortable and free when I played the character.Its a fun task in its own right, he added.The image of Lee Na-young, seen by the public, is more urban.Lee Na-young said, I did not think I would change the image at all. It was just my tendency and I wanted to play this role.What was my appearance on the screen for a long time? Lee Na-young said, It was a disadvantage. It is always a shame.Recently, I was shooting a drama, but while I was monitoring, I told the director, Is not this a bit strange?I still have self-censorship, he confessed.Nogarantis appearance has also become a hot topic: Lee Na-young has revealed humility, saying, Not just me, but a lot of people do.There are so few budgets, but it is a work that requires a lot of space because of its characteristics. It is Choices without any worries.I usually like that budget independent movie.pear hyo-ju

Why did Lee Na-young return to the screen with a low-budget independent film in six years?

Lee Na-young, who starred in the movie "A Beautiful Mind Days" (director Yoon Jae-ho), told her feelings about meeting the public after a long time through an Interview held at the Seoul Jongno-gu area on November 12.

Lee Na-young returned to the screen after as many as six years through 'A Beautiful Mind Days', not a large commercial film, but a small but fine piece. First of all, he said, "The scene was the same. The budget was not enough to reduce the number of staff."

In the play, he took on a fairly unconventional Character, a North Korean defector woman; Lee Na-young said, "I was Choices because of the scenario. I sat at my office desk and read the scenario, but I decided to appear without worrying. I did not know what kind of director was, but I was more convinced when I saw the previous work. "Because he took a documentary about North Korean women."

"I wanted to do this because I really wanted to do a rural woman Character from the past. I felt really comfortable and free when I played the Character. It's a fun task in its own right," he added.

The image of Lee Na-young, seen by the public, is more urban. Lee Na-young said, "I did not think I would change the image at all." "It was just my tendency and I wanted to play this role."

What was my appearance on the screen for a long time? Lee Na-young said, "It was a disadvantage. It is always a shame. Recently, I was shooting a drama, but while I was monitoring, I told the director, 'Is not this a bit strange?' I still have self-censorship," he confessed.

Nogaranti's appearance has also become a hot topic: Lee Na-young has revealed humility, saying, "Not just me, but a lot of people do." "There are so few budgets, but it is a work that requires a lot of space because of its Characteristics. It is Choices without any worries." I usually like that budget independent movie.

pear hyo-ju