Men on a Mission' Yoon Kyun-sang "Actual null 191cm.. Kim Yoo-jung and affectionate hard"

Actor Yoon Kyun-sang confesses his actual nullOn the JTBC entertainment program Knowing Brother, on the 24th, the main characters of the drama Once Clean Up Hot, Yoon Kyun-sang and Kim Yoo-jung, appeared.I just came out of null, said Yoon Kyun-sang, who said on the show, the actual null is 191cm.He said, I have always been the biggest since kindergarten. When I graduated from junior high school, the null was 183cm. On this day, Yoon Kyun-sang also expressed difficulties due to large nulls.Its hard to have a love affair with Kim Yoo-jung, he said. I have to face my face, but when I hug, my cervical spine hurts.

Actor Yoon Kyun-sang confesses his actual null

On the JTBC entertainment program Knowing Brother, on the 24th, the main characters of the drama 'Once Clean Up Hot', Yoon Kyun-sang and Kim Yoo-jung, appeared.

“I just came out of null,” said Yoon Kyun-sang, who said on the show, “the actual null is 191cm.”

He said, "I have always been the biggest since kindergarten." When I graduated from junior high school, the null was 183cm. "

On this day, Yoon Kyun-sang also expressed difficulties due to large nulls. “It’s hard to have a love affair with Kim Yoo-jung,” he said. “I have to face my face, but when I hug, my cervical spine hurts.”