Men on a Mission' Yoon Kyun-sang "Chief Captain Kim Yoo-jung, Call me 'Brother'"

Actor Kim Yoo-jung says he calls Yoon Kyun-sang brotherOn the 24th comprehensive channel JTBC Men on a Mission, Kim Yoo-jung and Yoon Kyun-sang, who starred in the JTBC monthly drama Once Clean Hot, which was first broadcast on the 26th, appeared as guests.On this day, Yoon Kyun-sang said, I am older than Yu-Jeong, but I am so presidential.I was worried a lot, he said. What should I do to my senior, I had to do my senior. But Yu-Jeong came first and said, I will say I am my brother.I call him mostly my brother.When I was a child, I called it Uncle and suddenly it was difficult to call it brother. So I use my honorific name or call it my brother.

Actor Kim Yoo-jung says he calls Yoon Kyun-sang 'brother'

On the 24th comprehensive channel JTBC Men on a Mission', Kim Yoo-jung and Yoon Kyun-sang, who starred in the JTBC monthly drama 'Once Clean Hot', which was first broadcast on the 26th, appeared as guests.

On this day, Yoon Kyun-sang said, "I am older than Yu-Jeong, but I am so presidential. "I was worried a lot," he said. "What should I do to my senior, I had to do 'my senior'. But Yu-Jeong came first and said, 'I will say I am my brother.'"

"I call him mostly my brother. When I was a child, I called it 'Uncle' and suddenly it was difficult to call it 'brother'. "So I use my honorific name or call it my brother.