Kim Yoo-jung & Yoon Kyun-sang ..Kang Ho-dong in Dreams

Kim Yoo-jung and Yoon Kyun-sang have certified that they are Men on a Mission enthusiasts.Kim Yoo-jung and Yoon Kyun-sang appeared as transfer students on JTBC Men on a Mission broadcast on the night of the 24th.The two will play couple Acting in the JTBC monthly drama Once Clean Hot, which will be broadcasted on Monday, November 26th.Kim Yoo-jung explained about his role, (as opposed to my stereotypes) cleanliness is a student who does not know 1, he explained, It heals with my dirt.As I first met with the drama, I asked about each others first impression. Yoon Kyun-sang said that he was older but he was worried that he was a lot younger. Kim Yoo-jung came first and said, I will say I am my brother.When my brothers wondered, Kim Yoo-jung explained, I was shooting since I was a child and I called my uncle and suddenly it was difficult to call him my brother.Kim Hee-chul asked, What do you call your brother? Kim Yoo-jung replied, Do not call me.Also, when the brothers stood in a rigid shape, Yoon Kyun-sang said, Gyeongsang has a girlfriend.Then Yoon Kyun-sang said he had entertainment swelling.The two former students also certified that they were Men on a Mission listeners, and Kim Yoo-jung said that Kang Ho-dong had a dream and pushed his face and said that he had a buzzword S and Yoon Kyun-sang had a dream of being confused by Kang Ho-dong while shooting Men on a Mission.When Seo Jang-hoon asked Kim Yoo-jung, Who wanted to see the most? Kang Ho-dong drank Kim Chi-guk.But Kim Yoo-jung replied, I actually wanted to see the best of the...sweetest. And said, Its so fun as if its crazy.But I think Hodong and Sugeun should be together. Kim Yoo-jung also said that he met Kim Young-chul while filming Angry Mom in the past, and said Kim Young-chul witness in Cheongdam-dong.Kang Ho-dong then said, Young Cheol was wearing a beanie or something? Kim Yoo-jung nodded and hit back.Kim Young-chul said, Did you see me? Kang Ho-dong laughed, saying, I saw it three times and I avoided it.Kim Hee-chul later said, Sarron does that Yu-Jeong boasts, saying that he follows his voice so well.Kim Yoo-jung said that he was good at dubbing and said, Its a cute baby voice.But when I voiced the baby, my brothers froze with a dumb expression, and Kim Yoo-jung struggled with embarrassment.But the next I want to know voice-modulated voice was well received.Kim Yoo-jung also said he likes fishing boats, even being a fishing enthusiast who has a desire for large fish species.Yoon Kyun-sang said that he had asked him to join him, and Yoon Kyun-sang said, I thought fishing was a leisurely fishing in a cliff-like place. When Yu-Jeong saw a video of fishing, he struggled with fish on the boat like a Pirates of the Caribbean.Im seasick, he said.Kim Yoo-jung once again mentioned Lee Soo-geun as Hope.Specifically, Lee Soo-geun wanted to give three-line Poem in his name.All of the disappointments for the first three-line Poem were uncovered, dramatically reviving with the second three-line Poem.In the mood, Lee Soo-geun succeeded to Yoon Kyun-sang Three-Line Poem, followed by Lee Soo-geun, Kang Ho-dong, who challenged Yoon Kyun-sang Three-Line Poem, failed to find a suitable breakthrough in the last sang,On the other hand, Yoon Kyun-sang said, I want to be shouldered by Jang Hoon.The tall man, who is 191cm tall, was not even a big one among his fellow accessory actors, so he had never been shouldered. Seo Jang-hoon and Yoon Kyun-sang walked around with shoulder movements, and Lee Soo-geun joined Seo Jang-hoon to complete a fun three-shot.In the merit part, Kim Yoo-jung boasted leg strength and played a long-lasting confrontation with his brothers in a squat posture.Yoon Kyun-sang said, I listen to the sound very well with my ears as his advantage, so the game was played to listen to the sound.But Kim Yoo-jung was saved.In the Get Me corner, Yoon Kyun-sang said that the most impressive thing he heard from his father was that his father said he would spend his savings.He also revealed an absurd anecdote he had experienced in his hometown, that a person who had no acquaintance with him at the restaurant had friendly greetings, coolly calculated the price of rice, and went away. Yoon Kyun-sang said he thought he was a fathers acquaintance, but he was just a fan, and later he got to know it after receiving a SNS message from someone who was supposed to be his daughter.But then my brothers were buzzing as they watched Yoon Kyun-sang send a video letter.When Yoon Kyun-sang said, Even...it was beef, there was a flood of criticisms such as shouldnt you have been found? and To take it away with video letters?Kim Yoo-jung, who has a brother and sister, said, Sometimes we feel very strange. When is it? The answer is that we eat ramen separately at the same time.I also looked at a specific scene of Men on a Mission, and I asked him to guess what it was.Men on a Mission Cyan, Min Kyung-hoon was dancing in the scene, and he stopped at the spot and looked at the screen to see it.The second period was later decorated with a multiple scholarship showdown.

Kim Yoo-jung and Yoon Kyun-sang have certified that they are Men on a Mission' enthusiasts.

Kim Yoo-jung and Yoon Kyun-sang appeared as transfer students on JTBC Men on a Mission' broadcast on the night of the 24th.

The two will play couple Acting in the JTBC monthly drama 'Once Clean Hot', which will be broadcasted on Monday, November 26th. Kim Yoo-jung explained about his role, "(as opposed to my stereotypes) cleanliness is a student who does not know 1," he explained, "It heals with my dirt."

As I first met with the drama, I asked about each other's first impression. Yoon Kyun-sang said that he was older but he was worried that he was a lot younger. Kim Yoo-jung came first and said, "I will say I am my brother." When my brothers wondered, Kim Yoo-jung explained, "I was shooting since I was a child and I called my uncle and suddenly it was difficult to call him my brother." Kim Hee-chul asked, "What do you call your brother?" Kim Yoo-jung replied, "Do not call me."

Also, when the brothers stood in a rigid shape, Yoon Kyun-sang said, "Gyeongsang has a girlfriend." Then Yoon Kyun-sang said he had entertainment swelling.

The two former students also certified that they were "Men on a Mission" listeners, and Kim Yoo-jung said that Kang Ho-dong had a dream and pushed his face and said that he had a buzzword "S" and Yoon Kyun-sang had a dream of being confused by Kang Ho-dong while shooting "Men on a Mission". When Seo Jang-hoon asked Kim Yoo-jung, "Who wanted to see the most?" Kang Ho-dong drank Kim Chi-guk. But Kim Yoo-jung replied, "I actually wanted to see the best of the...sweetest." And said, "It's so fun as if it's crazy. But I think Hodong and Sugeun should be together. "

Kim Yoo-jung also said that he met Kim Young-chul while filming 'Angry Mom' in the past, and said Kim Young-chul witness in Cheongdam-dong. Kang Ho-dong then said, "Young Cheol was wearing a beanie or something?" Kim Yoo-jung nodded and hit back. Kim Young-chul said, "Did you see me?" Kang Ho-dong laughed, saying, "I saw it three times and I avoided it."

Kim Hee-chul later said, "Sarron does that Yu-Jeong boasts, saying that he follows his voice so well." Kim Yoo-jung said that he was good at dubbing and said, "It's a cute baby voice." But when I voiced the baby, my brothers froze with a dumb expression, and Kim Yoo-jung struggled with embarrassment. But the next 'I want to know' voice-modulated voice was well received.

Kim Yoo-jung also said he likes fishing boats, even being a fishing enthusiast who has a desire for large fish species. Yoon Kyun-sang said that he had asked him to join him, and Yoon Kyun-sang said, "I thought fishing was a leisurely fishing in a cliff-like place. When Yu-Jeong saw a video of fishing, he struggled with fish on the boat like a 'Pirates of the Caribbean'. I'm seasick," he said.

Kim Yoo-jung once again mentioned Lee Soo-geun as Hope. Specifically, Lee Soo-geun wanted to give Three-Line Poem in his name. All of the disappointments for the first Three-Line Poem were uncovered, dramatically reviving with the second Three-Line Poem. In the mood, Lee Soo-geun succeeded to Yoon Kyun-sang Three-Line Poem, followed by Lee Soo-geun, Kang Ho-dong, who challenged Yoon Kyun-sang Three-Line Poem, failed to find a suitable breakthrough in the last 'sang',

On the other hand, Yoon Kyun-sang said, "I want to be shouldered by Jang Hoon." The tall man, who is 191cm tall, was not even a big one among his fellow accessory Actors, so he had never been shouldered. Seo Jang-hoon and Yoon Kyun-sang walked around with shoulder movements, and Lee Soo-geun joined Seo Jang-hoon to complete a fun three-shot.

In the merit part, Kim Yoo-jung boasted leg strength and played a long-lasting confrontation with his brothers in a squat posture. Yoon Kyun-sang said, "I listen to the sound very well with my ears" as his advantage, so the game was played to listen to the sound. But Kim Yoo-jung was saved.

In the 'Get Me' corner, Yoon Kyun-sang said that the most impressive thing he heard from his father was that his father said he would spend his savings. He also revealed an absurd anecdote he had experienced in his hometown, that a person who had no acquaintance with him at the restaurant had friendly greetings, coolly calculated the price of rice, and went away. Yoon Kyun-sang said he thought he was a father's acquaintance, but he was just a fan, and later he got to know it after receiving a SNS message from someone who was supposed to be his daughter.

But then my brothers were buzzing as they watched Yoon Kyun-sang send a video letter. When Yoon Kyun-sang said, "Even...it was beef," there was a flood of criticisms such as "shouldn't you have been found?" and "To take it away with video letters?"

Kim Yoo-jung, who has a brother and sister, said, "Sometimes we feel very strange. When is it?" The answer is that we eat ramen separately at the same time. I also looked at a specific scene of Men on a Mission', and I asked him to guess what it was. Men on a Mission' Cyan, Min Kyung-hoon was dancing in the scene, and he stopped at the spot and looked at the screen to see it.

The second period was later decorated with a "multiple scholarship showdown."