Men on a Mission' null 191cm Yoon Kyun-sang, hugsin Episode "Kim Yoo-jung cervical vertebrae aches"

In JTBC entertainment Men on a Mission broadcasted on the 24th, Actor Yoon Kyun-sang and Kim Yoo-jung of the new drama Once Clean Hot appeared as transfer students and released the film Episode tangled in null.On this day, Yoon Kyun-sang caught the eye by revealing that his null was 191cm, and said, I just came out of null.When I graduated from junior high school, it was 183cm. When asked if the subtypes were inconvenient to act because of the big null, Yoon Kyun-sang said, When Kwon Ryong was narcissistic, Han-ri sister appeared together as a martial arts master.My sister thought it was my heart, and I went to a place where the knife should not go on, said Episode, who was shot by a large null.He also said, This time I was having a hard time taking affection with Yu-Jeong.I have to face him, but when I hug him, Yu-Jeong has to be tilted, and his cervical spine hurts, he laughed.Meanwhile, Kim Yoo-jung profile null is 165cm, which is about 26cm different from Yoon Kyun-sang.

In JTBC entertainment Men on a Mission' broadcasted on the 24th, Actor Yoon Kyun-sang and Kim Yoo-jung of the new drama 'Once Clean Hot' appeared as transfer students and released the film Episode tangled in null.

On this day, Yoon Kyun-sang caught the eye by revealing that his null was 191cm, and said, "I just came out of null. When I graduated from junior high school, it was 183cm. "

When asked if the subtypes were "inconvenient to act because of the big null," Yoon Kyun-sang said, "When Kwon Ryong was narcissistic, Han-ri sister appeared together as a martial arts master. "My sister thought it was my heart, and I went to a place where the knife should not go on," said Episode, who was shot by a large null.

He also said, "This time I was having a hard time taking affection with Yu-Jeong. “I have to face him, but when I hug him, Yu-Jeong has to be tilted, and his cervical spine hurts,” he laughed.

Meanwhile, Kim Yoo-jung profile null is 165cm, which is about 26cm different from Yoon Kyun-sang.