Men on a Mission' Kim Yoo-jung "Kim Sae-ron advises 'you can go out and play'

Actor Kim Yoo-jung gave Kim Sae-ron advice on Men on a Mission appearanceOn the 24th comprehensive channel JTBC Men on a Mission, Kim Yoo-jung and Yoon Kyun-sang, who starred in the JTBC monthly drama Once Clean Hot, which was first broadcast on the 26th, appeared as guests.Kim Yoo-jung revealed his friendship with Actor Kim Sae-ron and evil musician Lee Soo-hyun who appeared first in Men on a Mission.I asked Saran because I was worried (about her appearance on Men on a Mission), he said. I asked her the day after the recording, and she said, Its so comfortable, you just have to go out and play.I do not worry because I do everything I can. Kim Hee-chul said, I heard from Saron that it is a broken style.

Actor Kim Yoo-jung gave Kim Sae-ron advice on Men on a Mission' appearance

On the 24th comprehensive channel JTBC Men on a Mission', Kim Yoo-jung and Yoon Kyun-sang, who starred in the JTBC monthly drama 'Once Clean Hot', which was first broadcast on the 26th, appeared as guests.

Kim Yoo-jung revealed his friendship with Actor Kim Sae-ron and evil musician Lee Soo-hyun who appeared first in Men on a Mission'.

"I asked Saran because I was worried (about her appearance on Men on a Mission')," he said. "I asked her the day after the recording, and she said, 'It's so comfortable, you just have to go out and play. I do not worry because I do everything I can. "

Kim Hee-chul said, "I heard from Saron that it is a broken style."