Men on a Mission' Kim Yoo-jung turns out to be entertainment optimization Character

Kim Yoo-jung and Yoon Kyun-sang appeared as a transfer student on JTBC Knowing Bros broadcast on the 24th and talked various stories.On this day, Yoon Kyun-sang said, I am old but Yu-Jeong is a presidential candidate, so I was worried about the first act with Kim Yoo-jung.I am worried about whether to say senior, but Yu-Jeong said, Ill say youre my brother. Please be comfortable.Kim Yoo-jung said, Since I was a child, it was difficult to call me uncle or brother because I was called uncle.Kim Hee-chul asked, What do you call your brother? Kim Yoo-jung replied, Do not call and made the studio into a laughing sea.Kim Yoo-jung, who is a listener of Knowing Bros, said that he had dreamed of Kang Ho-dong.However, Lee Soo-geun was the one who wanted to see the most among his brothers.Kang Ho-dong said, Dreams dream my dreams. Kim Yoo-jung said, It seems to be really dark if it is not in our entertainment system.But I should not have a hand, he said. I am so happy to see two people. Kim Yoo-jung, who had previously visited Knowing Bros, said that Kim Yoo-jungs singing skills were great, and Kim Yoo-jung was enthusiastic about Kim Kwang-seoks Wait on the spot.The unexpected selection was amazing, but the singing was also of high quality. The distinctive clear and deep tone was outstanding.In addition, Kim Yoo-jung imitated a cute baby voice, and also played a fake Chinese situation with Lee Soo-geun.She looked pretty, though poor, trying.Your hobby is fishing.Kim Yoo-jung said, I go out for about two hours on a boat and catch bluefin tuna or bushy. The biggest thing I caught was about 1m 30cm.My brothers suspected that thats the only thing that happened, and Kim Yoo-jung released a photo of the evidence.Kim Yoo-jung wrote the jargon and explained the bushy fishing method and attracted attention.Kim Yoo-jung, who has been in his 16th year of debut, said, I have a firm concept of love that I think of, he said. Love seems to be respect and respect.He also mentioned the so-called Lemon Candy Foot Acting of Infinite Sungjong, which became a hot topic in the online community.Kim Yoo-jung, who was the opponent of Sungjong at the time, said, I did not know it was funny, but when the video became a hot topic, I said it was funny.I did not know it at that time because it was a role that liked my opponent. Asked if he had regretted his debut early, Kim Yoo-jung said, I started acting at the age of four.I learned almost in script, he said. I had a lot of regrets, but I think that regrets come with any choice.So even if I regret it, I think I should regret it when I think about it. Meanwhile, JTBCs new monthly drama Once Clean Up will be broadcasted at 9:30 pm on the 26th, starring Kim Yoo-jung and Yoon Kyun-sang.

Kim Yoo-jung and Yoon Kyun-sang appeared as a transfer student on JTBC Knowing Bros' broadcast on the 24th and talked various stories.

On this day, Yoon Kyun-sang said, "I am old but Yu-Jeong is a presidential candidate, so I was worried about the first act with Kim Yoo-jung. "I am worried about whether to say 'senior', but Yu-Jeong said, 'I'll say you're my brother. Please be comfortable.'"

Kim Yoo-jung said, "Since I was a child, it was difficult to call me uncle or brother because I was called uncle. Kim Hee-chul asked, "What do you call your brother?" Kim Yoo-jung replied, "Do not call" and made the studio into a laughing sea.

Kim Yoo-jung, who is a listener of Knowing Bros', said that he had dreamed of Kang Ho-dong. However, Lee Soo-geun was the one who wanted to see the most among his brothers. Kang Ho-dong said, "Dreams dream my dreams." Kim Yoo-jung said, "It seems to be really dark if it is not in our entertainment system. But I should not have a hand, "he said." I am so happy to see two people. "

Kim Yoo-jung, who had previously visited Knowing Bros', said that Kim Yoo-jung's singing skills were great, and Kim Yoo-jung was enthusiastic about Kim Kwang-seok's 'Wait' on the spot. The unexpected selection was amazing, but the singing was also of high quality. The distinctive clear and deep tone was outstanding. In addition, Kim Yoo-jung imitated a cute baby voice, and also played a fake Chinese situation with Lee Soo-geun. She looked pretty, though poor, trying.

Your hobby is fishing. Kim Yoo-jung said, "I go out for about two hours on a boat and catch bluefin tuna or bushy." "The biggest thing I caught was about 1m 30cm." My brothers suspected that "that's the only thing that happened," and Kim Yoo-jung released a photo of the evidence. Kim Yoo-jung wrote the jargon and explained the bushy fishing method and attracted attention.

Kim Yoo-jung, who has been in his 16th year of debut, said, "I have a firm concept of love that I think of," he said. "Love seems to be respect and respect." He also mentioned the so-called 'Lemon Candy Foot Acting' of Infinite Sungjong, which became a hot topic in the online community. Kim Yoo-jung, who was the opponent of Sungjong at the time, said, "I did not know it was funny, but when the video became a hot topic, I said it was funny. I did not know it at that time because it was a role that liked my opponent. "

Asked if he had regretted his debut early, Kim Yoo-jung said, "I started Acting at the age of four. I learned almost in script, "he said." I had a lot of regrets, but I think that regrets come with any choice. So even if I regret it, I think I should regret it when I think about it. "

Meanwhile, JTBC's new monthly drama 'Once Clean Up' will be broadcasted at 9:30 pm on the 26th, starring Kim Yoo-jung and Yoon Kyun-sang.