KBS2 'Happy Together 4 starred for Wanna One Hwang Min-hyun This 'Park Seo-joon look-a-like'due to an incident between Smoking to the public.

<p>KBS2 ‘Happy Together 4 starred for Wanna One Hwang Min-hyun This ‘Park Seo-joon look-a-like’due to an incident between Smoking to the public.</p><p>Coming 15, to be broadcast ‘Happy Together 4’, Wanna One whole starred ‘Wanna One Special’decorated. Special MC one is home, JI Hye is starring.</p><p>Recent recordings from Hwang Min-hyun, “Park Seo-joons Japanese fans from The Gift received.”“gratitude as a fan to see the ‘Park Seo-joon’ name. Day Park Seo-joon to be mistaken with me,”he said to laughter, I found myself.</p><p> “You ‘Music Bank’ MC was Park Seo-joon and The Gift to pass directly to her,”he confided me.</p><p>ALSO Wanna One who is “SHINee Taemin, BTS Jimin and resembles a lot of sense to hear”cotton “Taemins mother for me, ‘Taemin said,’Have you ever sung,”he said to the doubts amplify.</p><p>In this expression so that “episodes and nothing?”he said. He was “really happened”and the chagrin on the as to laughter, I found myself.</p><p>‘Happy Together 4’is coming in 15 at 11 p.m. 10 minutes of the broadcast.</p>

Coming 15, to be broadcast 'Happy Together 4', Wanna One whole starred 'Wanna One Special'decorated.Recent recordings from Hwang Min-hyun, "Park Seo-joon's Japanese fans from The Gift received.""Gratitude as a fan to see. 'Park Seo-joon' Name. Day Park Seo-joon to be mistaken with me."He said to laugh, I found myself.'Happy Together 4'is coming in 15 at 11 p.m. 10 minutes of the broadcast.