Kang Han-Na, Running Man's' Successful Image transformation

Kang Han-Na once again showed off her artistic sense with her performance as Jun Running Man.On SBSs Running Man on the 18th, Irene Joy, Kang, and Seol In-ah appeared as guests as a special feature of Knowing Pair.Haha and Kim Jong Kook are trying to be strong partners, and they have appealed to themselves by posting memories of the Family Project.At the time, I showed off my sense of entertainment by showing off the anti-war artistic sense and overturning the Image on the screen. Yoo Jae-Suk called me such a strong person as a star who was raised by Running Man.Kang Han-Na also recalled that she almost tears at the time, and Kang Han-Na also received the Choicess of Haha and Kim Jong-guk, saying, It is more popular than I was worried about.I knew there was no one and I wanted to do something. Lee Kwang-soo said, I like you all, its a Confessionss. I laughed at the fact that I was hit by a wall, saying, I have a lot of back hair.Kang Han-Na chose Kim Jong-guk, saying, Someone wants to make a friend. Kim Jong-guk was delighted, but they were not paired up.Seol In-ah also raised a strong objection, saying that he would like to pair with Kim Jong-guk.Seol In-ah expressed regret that she was not able to join the Family Project. Seol In-ah confessed that she was especially envious of Lee Da-hee and said, I came out on the same day as me. I was really envious.At that time, Seol In-ah lamented, How do you win that?On this day, Seol In-ah showed his motivation by showing Mustang Frieze to shake off the pain of the time. He also actively courted Kim Jong-kook to get his Choicess.As a result, Seol In-ah stood as a winner with Kim Jong-kooks Choicess.On the contrary, I was laughing when Haha, who was paired at the time of the family project, was partnered again.

Kang Han-Na once again showed off her artistic sense with her performance as Jun Running Man.

On SBS's Running Man on the 18th, Irene Joy, Kang, and Seol In-ah appeared as guests as a special feature of Knowing Pair.

Haha and Kim Jong Kook are trying to be strong partners, and they have appealed to themselves by posting memories of the Family Project. At the time, I showed off my sense of entertainment by showing off the anti-war artistic sense and overturning the Image on the screen. Yoo Jae-Suk called me such a strong person as a star who was raised by Running Man.

Kang Han-Na also recalled that she almost tears at the time, and Kang Han-Na also received the Choicess of Haha and Kim Jong-guk, saying, "It is more popular than I was worried about. I knew there was no one and I wanted to do something. "

Lee Kwang-soo said, "I like you all, it's a Confessionss." I laughed at the fact that I was hit by a wall, saying, "I have a lot of back hair."

Kang Han-Na chose Kim Jong-guk, saying, “Someone wants to make a friend.” Kim Jong-guk was delighted, but they were not paired up. Seol In-ah also raised a strong objection, saying that he would like to pair with Kim Jong-guk.

Seol In-ah expressed regret that she was not able to join the Family Project. Seol In-ah confessed that she was especially envious of Lee Da-hee and said, "I came out on the same day as me. I was really envious." At that time, Seol In-ah lamented, "How do you win that?"

On this day, Seol In-ah showed his motivation by showing Mustang Frieze to shake off the pain of the time. He also actively courted Kim Jong-kook to get his Choicess. As a result, Seol In-ah stood as a winner with Kim Jong-kook's Choicess.

On the contrary, I was laughing when Haha, who was paired at the time of the family project, was partnered again.