IU "Play well and come back" to reveal a message of support for examinees (Video)

Singer IU delivered a message of support to the examinees who are about to take the SAT.On the 13th, IU said on the video site YouTube Now, I want you to have good results for all of your examinees.I will support you to come to the SAT without regret! and posted a video titled IU-2019 SAT cheer message .In the video that started in video call mode, IU said, Hello, IU, Yua, and tomorrow is the day after tomorrow.Then Iyu said, I wanted to get colder, but the day of the SAT is already approaching.I will be cheering for you to come home with a regretless SAT while slowly and carefully thinking about what you have prepared so far without shaking.  I will wake up early in the morning and cheer everyone, so please do not tremble according to your ability, please do not tremble a little more luck than your ability.I sent a message of support, Fighting the SAT!The fans who watched this video said, I will come to the SAT hard! I was sorry that I did not come up to the SAT, but I think I will go up because of my real sister. I am impressed to hear the support.I will finish my studies and I will look at the SAT well!

Singer IU delivered a message of support to the examinees who are about to take the SAT.

On the 13th, IU said on the video site YouTube Now, "I want you to have good results for all of your examinees. I will support you to come to the SAT without regret! "and posted a video titled" IU-2019 SAT cheer message ".

In the video that started in video call mode, IU said, "Hello, IU, Yua, and tomorrow is the day after tomorrow."

Then Iyu said, "I wanted to get colder, but the day of the SAT is already approaching. I will be cheering for you to come home with a regretless SAT while slowly and carefully thinking about what you have prepared so far without shaking. "" I will wake up early in the morning and cheer everyone, so please do not tremble according to your ability, please do not tremble a little more luck than your ability. I sent a message of support, "Fighting the SAT!"

The fans who watched this video said, "I will come to the SAT hard!" "I was sorry that I did not come up to the SAT, but I think I will go up because of my real sister." "I am impressed to hear the support. I will finish my studies and I will look at the SAT well! "