'Bis' Son Jun-ho "By 80,000 won for the performance fee during the rookie season,

Musical Actor Son Jun-ho revealed that his balance after his marriage with wife Kim So-hyun was only 30 won.Kim So-hyun - Son Jun-ho and his wife released a marriage episode eight years ago on MBC Everlon Video Star broadcast on November 13th.MC Kim Sook asked, I heard that Son Jun-ho cried in front of Kim So-hyun before the marriage ceremony. Is it true? Son Jun-ho said, Yes.I was a rookie at the time, and Kim So-hyun was a winning musical actor, and I was upset that there was nothing I could do for him.I picked a wedding invitation card, but I had to hand-wrapped it, and I had to hand-wrapped it.I was so upset that I cried so hard, Kim So-hyun said, adding that he was saddened by the crowd.delay stock
Musical Actor Son Jun-ho revealed that his balance after his marriage with wife Kim So-hyun was only 30 won.Kim So-hyun - Son Jun-ho and his wife released a marriage episode eight years ago on MBC Everlon Video Star broadcast on November 13th.MC Kim Sook asked, I heard that Son Jun-ho cried in front of Kim So-hyun before the marriage ceremony. Is it true? Son Jun-ho said, Yes.I was a rookie at the time, and Kim So-hyun was a winning musical actor, and I was upset that there was nothing I could do for him.I picked a wedding invitation card, but I had to hand-wrapped it, and I had to hand-wrapped it.I was so upset that I cried so hard, Kim So-hyun said, adding that he was saddened by the crowd.delay stock

musical Actor Son Jun-ho revealed that his balance after his marriage with wife Kim So-hyun was only 30 won.

Kim So-hyun - Son Jun-ho and his wife released a marriage episode eight years ago on MBC Everlon 'Video Star' broadcast on November 13th.

MC Kim Sook asked, “I heard that Son Jun-ho cried in front of Kim So-hyun before the marriage ceremony. Is it true?” Son Jun-ho said, “Yes. I was a rookie at the time, and Kim So-hyun was a winning musical Actor, and I was upset that there was nothing I could do for him.”

“I picked a wedding invitation card, but I had to hand-wrapped it, and I had to hand-wrapped it. “I was so upset that I cried so hard,” Kim So-hyun said, adding that he was saddened by the crowd.

delay stock