TWICE Jihyo celebrates Jingyeon birthday "so grateful and I love you"

Jihyo said on the official Instagram account of TWICE on the 1st, How many Poland friends are you already? We celebrate our birthday so much this year.I am so grateful for always taking care of my TWICE mother. I love you. Jihyo, in the open video, is thank you for Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon is also smiling and posing.The warm friendship of the two gives the viewer a hearty feeling.On the other hand, TWICE, which Jihyo and Jingyeon belong to, will come back to the mini 6th album YES or YES on the 5th.

Jihyo said on the official Instagram account of TWICE on the 1st, "How many Poland friends are you already? We celebrate our birthday so much this year. I am so grateful for always taking care of my TWICE mother. I love you. "

Jihyo, in the open video, is "thank you for Jeongyeon." Jeongyeon is also smiling and posing. The warm friendship of the two gives the viewer a hearty feeling.

On the other hand, TWICE, which Jihyo and Jingyeon belong to, will come back to the mini 6th album 'YES or YES' on the 5th.