'Biss' Kim So-hyun Son Jun-ho - Hong Hyon-hee Jay, 'Real' Lover ~

In MBC Everlon entertainment program Video Star broadcasted on the afternoon of the 13th, these couples showed off the real love man aspect through various episodes.Kim So-hyun, Son Jun-ho, recalled the past that started to love.Kim So-hyun said: There was a rehearsal a few days before the musical performance and I had a kissing scene right that day: Hello ~ I got to kiss after greeting.He added, I did not call myself a sister and from the beginning I called the role name Christine.In particular, Son Jun-ho said, From the second meeting, I thought, I should love this person once.Kim So-hyun confessed that he did not fart and burp even though he had been marriage for eight years.Son Jun-ho said, My wife sometimes endures and comes out. When she did that, she just screamed.Son Jun-ho recalled a pre-marriage Daesung wailing.Son Jun-ho, who was financially compared to marriage, said, I hand-packed the wedding invitation to save money in preparation for the wedding invitation.But Kim So-hyun said, I will be the only one who does this.I cried, Son Jun-ho recalled, and after marriage, my bankbook balance was 30 won, recalls Kim So-hyun, who expressed his sorryness.Kim So-hyun and Son Jun-ho were impressed by the duet stage in the studio as a musical actor couple.Hong Hyon-hee, Jay, gave a touch to the couple once again for calling on a wonderful day in October.The marriage of Hong Hyon-hee and Jay-Won last month showed the moon together with the recording three days before the marriage ceremony.It was last January that I knew, and it was May 10 that I started dating, the two said. It took about four months to announce the marriage, he explained.Hong Hyon-hee recalled one day with Jay, who said, I invited Jay to a birthday party and said, Its a gift Ive never received.Then he asked, Do you use shower products? So I was angry that I should not buy it. Jay, who appeared afterwards, came empty-handed, not a shower product. Hong Hyon-hee said, I was thin because I did not have a gift, but suddenly I pulled out a ring case.He showed his hand and said, I put it on. Jay wrote on the day that he mentioned wife card. He said, Hong Hyon-hee gave me a credit card, so I could not use it.Hong Hyon-hee replied, Its more attractive because the card isnt scratched. Still, Jay-Won said, Ive saved more money.At the end of the broadcast, I also had time to recognize my mind with a lie detector.Asked if he would reconsider marriage if he was given the last chance before marriage, Jay-Won said: No, its real.I have no intention of changing, he replied, and came out as truth.Asked a common question, Can you give your life for each other, the two said, No.Jay wrote Truth came out, with only Hong Hyon-hee revealed as false and causing laughter.

In MBC Everlon entertainment program 'Video Star' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 13th, these couples showed off the 'real love man' aspect through various episodes.

Kim So-hyun, Son Jun-ho, recalled the past that started to love. Kim So-hyun said: "There was a rehearsal a few days before the musical performance and I had a kissing scene right that day: 'Hello ~' I got to kiss after greeting. He added, "I did not call myself a sister and from the beginning I called the role name 'Christine'."

In particular, Son Jun-ho said, "From the second meeting, I thought, 'I should love this person once.'" Kim So-hyun confessed that he did not fart and burp even though he had been marriage for eight years. Son Jun-ho said, "My wife sometimes endures and comes out." "When she did that, she just screamed."

Son Jun-ho recalled a pre-marriage Daesung wailing. Son Jun-ho, who was financially compared to marriage, said, "I hand-packed the wedding invitation to save money in preparation for the wedding invitation." But Kim So-hyun said, 'I will be the only one who does this.' "I cried," Son Jun-ho recalled, "and after marriage, my bankbook balance was 30 won," recalls Kim So-hyun, who expressed his sorryness.

Kim So-hyun and Son Jun-ho were impressed by the duet stage in the studio as a musical Actor couple. Hong Hyon-hee, Jay, gave a touch to the couple once again for calling 'on a wonderful day in October'.

The marriage of Hong Hyon-hee and Jay-Won last month showed the 'moon' together with the recording three days before the marriage ceremony. "It was last January that I knew, and it was May 10 that I started dating," the two said. "It took about four months to announce the marriage," he explained.

Hong Hyon-hee recalled "one day" with Jay, who said, "I invited Jay to a birthday party and said, 'It's a gift I've never received.' Then he asked, 'Do you use shower products?' So I was angry that I should not buy it. " Jay, who appeared afterwards, came empty-handed, not a shower product. Hong Hyon-hee said, "I was thin because I did not have a gift, but suddenly I pulled out a ring case. He showed his hand and said, 'I put it on.' "

Jay wrote on the day that he mentioned "wife card." He said, "Hong Hyon-hee gave me a credit card, so I could not use it." Hong Hyon-hee replied, "It's more attractive because the card isn't scratched." Still, Jay-Won said, "I've saved more money."

At the end of the broadcast, I also had time to recognize my mind with a lie detector. Asked if he would reconsider marriage if he was given the last chance before marriage, Jay-Won said: "No, it's real. I have no intention of changing," he replied, and came out as "truth."

Asked a common question, "Can you give your life for each other," the two said, "No." Jay wrote "Truth" came out, with only Hong Hyon-hee revealed as "false" and causing laughter.