'Video Star' Kim So-hyun Jun-ho and Jay-WrItten Hong Hyon-hee, 'Honey Ttuk'

Video Star Kim So-hyun and Son Jun-ho, Jay-Son and Hong Hyon-hee, both showed off their candid talks.MBC Everlon Video Star broadcasted on the 13th was decorated with You and My Blending, It is Love, and Kim So-hyun and Son Jun-ho, Jay and Hong Hyo-hee told the love story.On this day, Son Jun-ho said, I am looking forward to seeing my wifes new appearance.I hope my wife is comfortable. She hasnt shown me anything for eight years. At first, I fought a lot because of it, he said, surprising everyone.Kim So-hyun said, When I was dating, I made stage makeup and met a lot and it was stressful.It really makes people comfortable, its always comfortable and fun to be with, so I decided to marriage, Jay-Won said of Hong Hyon-hees charm.Hong Hyon-hee said: I wanted to hear something other than say it was comfortable.So I talked about my sadness at the beginning, and Jay-Son loved me so much that I became a son. MC Park said, Hong Hyon-hee has been saying that she will marriage in October 2018 for three years, so she thought she was a hypothetical.But I became a real marriage. Hong Hyon-hee said, I heard the radio and heard on a wonderful day in October.So I wanted to marriage in October and I wanted to marriage three years ago. MC Kim Sook asked Hong Hyon-hee why he did not inform the news of marriage around.Hong Hyon-hee said, Marriage missed the time when Jay was suddenly saying that I could not believe it, and I was just wondering how to tell my close friends.MC Park So-hyun then told an anecdote that he was shocked to hear the announcement of Hong Hyon-hees marriage and caused a radio broadcast accident.Park So-hyun said: Hong Hyon-hee, while traveling together in June, thought I was a lifelong friend.But suddenly, it was a surprise and a precious brother to send out a marriage.And when Hong Hyon-hee said he had a boyfriend, I didnt believe him, he said.Park So-hyun said, Hey, you are really happy to come out three days before marriage.Photo = MBC Everlon Broadcasting Screen

'Video Star' Kim So-hyun and son Jun-ho, Jay-son and Hong Hyon-hee, both showed off their candid talks.

MBC Everlon 'Video Star' broadcasted on the 13th was decorated wIth 'You and My Blending, It is Love', and Kim So-hyun and son Jun-ho, Jay and Hong Hyo-hee told the love story. On this day, son Jun-ho said, "I am looking forward to seeing my wife's new appearance."

"I hope my wife is comfortable. She hasn't shown me anything for eight years. At first, I fought a lot because of It," he said, surprising everyone. Kim So-hyun said, "When I was dating, I made stage makeup and met a lot and It was stressful."

"It really makes people comfortable, It's always comfortable and fun to be wIth, so I decided to marriage," Jay-Won said of Hong Hyon-hee's charm. Hong Hyon-hee said: "I wanted to hear something other than say It was comfortable. So I talked about my sadness at the beginning, and Jay-son loved me so much that I became a son. "

MC Park said, "Hong Hyon-hee has been saying that she will marriage in October 2018 for three years, so she thought she was a hypothetical. But I became a real marriage. "Hong Hyon-hee said," I heard the radio and heard 'on a wonderful day in October.' So I wanted to marriage in October and I wanted to marriage three years ago. "

MC Kim Sook asked Hong Hyon-hee "why he did not inform the news of marriage around." Hong Hyon-hee said, "marriage missed the time when Jay was suddenly saying that I could not believe It, and I was just wondering how to tell my close friends."

MC Park So-hyun then told an anecdote that he was shocked to hear the announcement of Hong Hyon-hee's marriage and caused a radio broadcast accident. Park So-hyun said: "Hong Hyon-hee, while traveling together in June, thought I was a lifelong friend. But suddenly, It was a surprise and a precious brother to send out a marriage. And when Hong Hyon-hee said he had a boyfriend, I didn't believe him," he said.

Park So-hyun said, "Hey, you are really happy to come out three days before marriage."

Photo = MBC Everlon Broadcasting Screen