Oh Yeon-seo, from chic to freshness...Fallow charm explosion

Oh Yeon-seo posted several photos on his Instagram on the 15th.Oh Yeon-seo in the photo took various postures. She gathered Sight with various charms, including chic charm and fresh charm.Netizens responded in various ways such as I like it so much, My sister, my heart does not remain, and ball is really my taste.Meanwhile, Oh Yeon-seo played the role of Hong Sul in the movie Cheese in the Trap released in March.

Oh Yeon-seo posted several photos on his Instagram on the 15th.

Oh Yeon-seo in the photo took various postures. She gathered Sight with various charms, including chic charm and fresh charm.

Netizens responded in various ways such as "I like it so much," "My sister, my Heart does not remain," and "ball is really my taste."

Meanwhile, Oh Yeon-seo played the role of Hong Sul in the movie Cheese in the Trap' released in March.