'Video Star' Kim So-hyun and Son Jun-ho, Min-muk's defense defense

Musical Actor Kim So-hyun and Son Jun-ho showed off the Wonang couple chemistry with 24 hours.The cable TV MBC Everlon entertainment program Video Star, which aired on the night of the 13th, showed off the show with MC Park So-hyun, Kim Sook, Park Na-rae, and the couple Kim So-hyun Son Jun-ho and Hong Hyo-hee Jay under the progress of Special MC Park Ha-na.Kim So-hyun was the first to appear in entertainment with Son Jun-ho and his wife.Kim So-hyun said, I always wanted to be with my husband and musical, and to be with someone else, and I was not just my husband.I came out here because I wanted to see a new look of Kim So-hyun, said Son Jun-ho.It is dangerous, he said, stimulating the two people and laughing.Son Jun-ho mentioned the situation where his wife did not show him a stranger. My wife is a diligent person.I was already up and eating before I got up, he said. When I was newly married, Kim So-hyun looked at me in the shower and looked at me through the door and then caught me.Hong Hyon-hee revealed, I tried to do that to Jay-Sun, but I was so angry.Jay wrote, No matter how much I am a couple, I am washing important parts, but I do not think so.Jay wrote that the recording was three days before the marriage with Hong Hyon-hee.I did not have a marriage idea until January of this year ... it is a bit confusing, he said.
Musical Actor Kim So-hyun and Son Jun-ho showed off the Wonang couple chemistry with 24 hours.The cable TV MBC Everlon entertainment program Video Star, which aired on the night of the 13th, showed off the show with MC Park So-hyun, Kim Sook, Park Na-rae, and the couple Kim So-hyun Son Jun-ho and Hong Hyo-hee Jay under the progress of Special MC Park Ha-na.Kim So-hyun was the first to appear in entertainment with Son Jun-ho and his wife.Kim So-hyun said, I always wanted to be with my husband and musical, and to be with someone else, and I was not just my husband.I came out here because I wanted to see a new look of Kim So-hyun, said Son Jun-ho.It is dangerous, he said, stimulating the two people and laughing.Son Jun-ho mentioned the situation where his wife did not show him a stranger. My wife is a diligent person.I was already up and eating before I got up, he said. When I was newly married, Kim So-hyun looked at me in the shower and looked at me through the door and then caught me.Hong Hyon-hee revealed, I tried to do that to Jay-Sun, but I was so angry.Jay wrote, No matter how much I am a couple, I am washing important parts, but I do not think so.Jay wrote that the recording was three days before the marriage with Hong Hyon-hee.I did not have a marriage idea until January of this year ... it is a bit confusing, he said.

musical Actor Kim So-hyun and Son Jun-ho showed off the 'Wonang couple' chemistry with 24 hours.

The cable TV MBC Everlon entertainment program Video Star, which aired on the night of the 13th, showed off the show with MC Park So-hyun, Kim Sook, Park Na-rae, and the couple Kim So-hyun Son Jun-ho and Hong Hyo-hee Jay under the progress of Special MC Park Ha-na.

Kim So-hyun was the first to appear in entertainment with Son Jun-ho and his wife. Kim So-hyun said, “I always wanted to be with my husband and musical, and to be with someone else, and I was not just my husband.”

“I came out here because I wanted to see a new look of Kim So-hyun,” said Son Jun-ho. It is dangerous, "he said, stimulating the two people and laughing.

Son Jun-ho mentioned the situation where his wife did not show him a stranger. "My wife is a diligent person. “I was already up and eating before I got up,” he said. “When I was newly married, Kim So-hyun looked at me in the shower and looked at me through the door and then caught me.”

Hong Hyon-hee revealed, "I tried to do that to Jay-Sun, but I was so angry." Jay wrote, "No matter how much I am a couple, I am washing important parts, but I do not think so."

Jay wrote that the recording was three days before the marriage with Hong Hyon-hee. "I did not have a marriage idea until January of this year ... it is a bit confusing," he said.