Wanna One "Combag Activity Goals - What's Memorable to Fans"

Idol group Wanna One (Kang Daniel Park Ji-hoon Lee Dae-hwi Kim Jae-hwan Ong Seong-wu Park Woo-jin Rygwanlin Yoon Ji-sung Hwang Min-hyun Bae Jin-young Ha Sung-woon) delivered the goal of this comeback album activity.Wanna One member Kang Daniel said, The goal of this activity is to remember Wanna One for many people, he said. I think it is an unattainable goal in a short period of time.There was nothing apart from being a Wanna One member; I think I was always happy during my time in the activity, Kim Jae-hwan said.I wanted to stand on stage at the gymnasium, I heard a lot of stories about the concert there and I feel sorry for not standing, Ong-woo said.Wanna One will release her first full-length album 111=1 (POWER OF DESTINY) through the main Online soundtrack site at 6 p.m.111=1 (POWER OF DESTINY) is an album that embodies Wanna Ones willingness to pioneer the given fate by showing the series of operations (around 111=1) such as 1x=1, 0+1=1, 1-1=0, and 1X1=1.The album title song Spring Wind is a song that contains the will (POWER) to meet again and become one by fighting against the fate that you and I missed each other.

Idol group Wanna One (Kang Daniel Park Ji-hoon Lee Dae-hwi Kim Jae-hwan Ong Seong-wu Park Woo-jin Rygwanlin Yoon Ji-sung Hwang Min-hyun Bae Jin-young Ha Sung-woon) delivered the goal of this comeback album activity.

Wanna One member Kang Daniel said, "The goal of this activity is to remember Wanna One for many people," he said. "I think it is an unattainable goal in a short period of time."

"There was nothing apart from being a Wanna One member; I think I was always happy during my time in the activity," Kim Jae-hwan said. "I wanted to stand on stage at the gymnasium, I heard a lot of stories about the concert there and I feel sorry for not standing," Ong-woo said.

Wanna One will release her first full-length album "111=1" (POWER OF DESTINY) through the main Online soundtrack site at 6 p.m. '111=1' (POWER OF DESTINY) is an album that embodies Wanna One's willingness to pioneer the given fate by showing the series of operations (around 111=1) such as '1x=1', '0+1=1', '1-1=0', and '1X1=1'.

The album title song 'Spring Wind' is a song that contains the will (POWER) to meet again and become one by fighting against the fate that you and I missed each other.