All The Butlers' Lee Sang-yoon Blonde Hair coloring Head Transformation "' Gaso Strike Case' Yoo Ji-tae is cool"

Actor Lee Sang-yoon has transformed into an unconventional hair coloring head.Lee Sang-yoon appeared as a different visual on SBS All The Butlers broadcast on November 11 and collected Eye-catching.Lee Sang-yoon transformed into a blonde hair reminiscent of a superscient character, Lee Seung-gi said, because Im going through a late-night entertainment puberty.If you first saw it on the air, you would have raised it as soon as you saw your head, but we watched it in advance, Yang said.Lee Sang-yoon said, I originally wanted to try white hair, but I could not keep doing it, but I wanted to see the gas station attack.Yoo Ji-taes white hair is so cool that I tried it once, explained the reason for the hair coloring.
Actor Lee Sang-yoon has transformed into an unconventional hair coloring head.Lee Sang-yoon appeared as a different visual on SBS All The Butlers broadcast on November 11 and collected Eye-catching.Lee Sang-yoon transformed into a blonde hair reminiscent of a superscient character, Lee Seung-gi said, because Im going through a late-night entertainment puberty.If you first saw it on the air, you would have raised it as soon as you saw your head, but we watched it in advance, Yang said.Lee Sang-yoon said, I originally wanted to try white hair, but I could not keep doing it, but I wanted to see the gas station attack.Yoo Ji-taes white hair is so cool that I tried it once, explained the reason for the hair coloring.

Actor Lee Sang-yoon has transformed into an unconventional Hair coloring head.

Lee Sang-yoon appeared as a different visual on SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on November 11 and collected Eye-catching.

Lee Sang-yoon transformed into a blonde hair reminiscent of a superscient character, Lee Seung-gi said, "because I'm going through a late-night entertainment puberty." "If you first saw it on the air, you would have raised it as soon as you saw your head, but we watched it in advance," Yang said.

Lee Sang-yoon said, "I originally wanted to try white hair, but I could not keep doing it, but I wanted to see the gas station attack. Yoo Ji-tae's white hair is so cool that I tried it once, "explained the reason for the Hair coloring.