'All The Butlers' Shin Dong-yup "witnessed Yook Sungjae GFriend last year" revelation

Hint fairy Shin Dong-yup reveals GFriend sightings of Yook SungjaeShin Dong-yup came out as a hint fairy in SBS entertainment All The Butlers broadcast on the 18th.On this day, the production team mentioned the life shot, and the members introduced the life shot one by one.I have never thought it was hard to choose a life shot, said Seung-gi. Yang Se-heeong said, I am a handsome actor, I have definitely.Youre cool as usual, Sang Yun said.Comedians often have to make funny faces, and what they see is just a ridiculous figure, said Sehyung.So he said he was a wonderful figure he wanted to leave.Sun revealed a face at a crossroads that was completely invisible: a life shot from Santiago, and I liked the unexpected photos I didnt see.Yook Sungjae debut mentions his senior word boyfriend, and a natural picture that feels like a realistic boyfriend is a picture at the beginning of his debut.The photo of the modifier was released and everyone was impressed.Lee Seung-gi said, If you are a man, you are a strong man. He said that he did not set up a life shot in Morocco, but the members laughed, saying, This is unconditionally set shot, it is not natural. Lee Seung-gi said, It took.Ive connected the master to a hint fairy of time bomb-grade deeds today. I know all the members.Before the name of the Tongseong, I said, I can talk about this, but I saw it with GFriend in 2016.The hint fairy was Shin Dong-yup, who said: In 2016 we were married.Shin Dong-yups wife was a righteous PD. Shin Dong-yup said, Is not there a girl group GFriend?All The Butlers broadcast screen capture

Hint fairy Shin Dong-yup reveals GFriend sightings of Yook Sungjae

Shin Dong-yup came out as a hint fairy in SBS entertainment 'All The Butlers' broadcast on the 18th.

On this day, the production team mentioned the life shot, and the members introduced the life shot one by one. "I have never thought it was hard to choose a life shot," said Seung-gi. "Yang Se-heeong said," I am a handsome actor, I have definitely." "You're cool as usual," Sang Yun said. "Comedians often have to make funny faces, and what they see is just a ridiculous figure," said Sehyung. So he said he was a wonderful figure he wanted to leave.

Sun revealed a face at a crossroads that was completely invisible: a life shot from Santiago, and I liked the unexpected photos I didn’t see. Yook Sungjae debut mentions his senior word 'boyfriend', and a natural picture that feels like a realistic boyfriend is a picture at the beginning of his debut. The photo of the modifier was released and everyone was impressed. Lee Seung-gi said, "If you are a man, you are a strong man." He said that he did not set up a life shot in Morocco, but the members laughed, saying, "This is unconditionally set shot, it is not natural." Lee Seung-gi said, "It took."

I've connected the master to a hint fairy of time bomb-grade deeds today. I know all the members. Before the name of the Tongseong, I said, "I can talk about this, but I saw it with GFriend in 2016." The hint fairy was Shin Dong-yup, who said: "In 2016 we were married. Shin Dong-yup's wife was a "righteous" PD. Shin Dong-yup said, "Is not there a girl group GFriend?"

'All The Butlers' broadcast screen capture