'Hello' TWICE Jihyo "I like poppy, I am satisfied with the members' dogs."

TWICE Ji Hyo revealed her love for animals.On KBS2 entertainment Good morning to the public talk show, which aired on the night of the 12th, MC Shin Dong-yeop Lee Young cultu Kim Tae-gyun, guest Joon Park, Kim Ji Hye couple, rapper Han Hae, TWICE Ji Hyo and Mina shared their concerns with their clients.The story of her husband, who was worried about her living with 60 dogs and cats, appeared on the day. Lee Young asked TWICE, Do you like it?Ji Hyo said, I like it, but my parents say that you are busy raising them. I just like them while watching the poppy that the members raise.We write this, when I-DLE wants to raise Puppy so much, Kim Ji Hye said.I-DLE sends you a poppy picture you want to raise in letters, Joon Park said.Then I sent a picture of my two daughters and said, I am raising you.

TWICE Ji Hyo revealed her love for animals.

On KBS2 entertainment Good morning to the public talk show, which aired on the night of the 12th, MC Shin Dong-yeop Lee Young cultu Kim Tae-gyun, guest Joon Park, Kim Ji Hye couple, rapper Han Hae, TWICE Ji Hyo and Mina shared their concerns with their clients.

The story of her husband, who was worried about her living with 60 dogs and cats, appeared on the day. Lee Young asked TWICE, "Do you like it?"

Ji Hyo said, "I like it, but my parents say that you are busy raising them. I just like them while watching the poppy that the members raise."

“We write this, when I-DLE wants to raise puppy so much,” Kim Ji Hye said.

I-DLE sends you a poppy picture you want to raise in letters,” Joon Park said. Then I sent a picture of my two daughters and said, 'I am raising you.' "