'Hello' TWICE Jihyo "I'm too busy with my parents, and I'm against Pet"

In Hello, group TWICE Jihyo revealed that she had never raised Pet because of her parents.KBS2 entertainment program Hello to the peoples talk show broadcasted on the night of the 12th appeared in the group TWICE Jihyo Mina, comedian Joon Park Kim Jae Hye and rapper Hanhae.On this day, the counselor told me that life was difficult because of Pet. Lee Young-ja asked TWICE, Do you like Pet? Have you ever raised it?Jihyo said, My parents are too busy to raise you. So I did not raise them. But when I see the members puppy, it is so cute. We are also writing, said Joon Park. We send a poppy photo that the children want to raise with a tok.Then I also send a picture of the children saying, There is something I am raising.

In 'Hello', group TWICE Jihyo revealed that she had never raised Pet because of her parents.

KBS2 entertainment program "Hello to the people's talk show" broadcasted on the night of the 12th appeared in the group TWICE Jihyo Mina, comedian Joon Park Kim Jae Hye and rapper Hanhae.

On this day, the counselor told me that life was difficult because of Pet. Lee Young-ja asked TWICE, "Do you like Pet? Have you ever raised it?" Jihyo said, "My parents are too busy to raise you." So I did not raise them. But when I see the members' puppy, it is so cute. "

"We are also writing," said Joon Park. "We send a poppy photo that the children want to raise with a tok. Then I also send a picture of the children saying, "There is something I am raising."