'Hello' TWICE Jihyo says "misundersTood as bi-sweet Toser hybrid" Confessions

TWICE Jihyo, a talk show for the public, has made Confessions about the appearance.Park Joon-hyung, Kim Ji Hye, TWICE Jihyo, Mina and rapper Hanhae appeared on KBS2 entertainment program Hello to the Peoples Talk Show, which aired on the 12th.Jihyo said, I have heard a lot from my childhood that my double eyelids are foreign or mixed-race.Jihyo said, When I was a child, I was like Myeongdong. When I went to play, there were many foreign tourists. When I passed the road, there were many people who talked to Chinese, Japanese and English language.

TWICE Jihyo, a talk show for the public, has made Confessions about the appearance.

Park Joon-hyung, Kim Ji Hye, TWICE Jihyo, Mina and rapper Hanhae appeared on KBS2 entertainment program Hello To the People's Talk Show, which aired on the 12th.

Jihyo said, "I have heard a lot from my childhood that my double eyelids are foreign or mixed-race."

Jihyo said, "When I was a child, I was like Myeongdong. When I went To play, there were many foreign Tourists." "When I passed the road, there were many people who talked To Chinese, Japanese and English language."