"Hello" TWICE Jihyo "As a child, I get MisundersTood as a double eyelid To Foreigner."

TWICE Jihyo confessed that he had received Misunderstood in mixed blood because of his appearance.Jihyo appeared on KBS <Hello, the public talk show> broadcast on the 12th.When the story of his appearance was introduced on the day, Jihyo confessed, I have heard a lot from my childhood that my double eyelids are foreign or mixed-race.There are not many foreign tourists in Myeong-dong, he said.There were many people who spoke to me in Korean, such as Chinese, Japanese, English language, etc.

TWICE Jihyo confessed that he had received MisundersTood in mixed blood because of his appearance.

Jihyo appeared on KBS <Hello, the public talk show> broadcast on the 12th. When the sTory of his appearance was introduced on the day, Jihyo confessed, "I have heard a lot from my childhood that my double eyelids are foreign or mixed-race."

“There are not many foreign Tourists in Myeong-dong,” he said. There were many people who spoke To me in Korean, such as Chinese, Japanese, English language, etc. "