'Hello' Kim Ji Hye, "Joon Park and couple fight... 'I don't love you'"

Kim Ji Hye, a talk show for the public, sublimated the couple fight with Husband Joon Park with a smile.On the 12th KBS2 entertainment program Hello to the Peoples Talk Show, Joon Park, Kim Ji Hye, TWICE Jihyo, Mina and rapper Hanhae appeared.Kim Ji Hye said, When I was married, I fought a lot with a small thing. But when I was 13 years old, I fought with understanding. I once had a couple fight in the car and I played Music to unwind the cold atmosphere, said Kim Ji Hye, with everyone laughing.But among the Urban Zakapa songs, I do not love you.Kim Ji Hye said, When the song comes out, I look at Mr. Joon Park.The situation was so funny that I posted it on SNS, and the fans liked it so much. Kim Ji Hye then lip-sync I do not love you with Joon Park and showed off the perfect synchro rate.

Kim Ji Hye, a talk show for the public, sublimated the couple fight with Husband Joon Park with a smile.

On the 12th KBS2 entertainment program Hello to the People's Talk Show, Joon Park, Kim Ji Hye, TWICE Jihyo, Mina and rapper Hanhae appeared.

Kim Ji Hye said, "When I was married, I fought a lot with a small thing." But when I was 13 years old, I fought with understanding. "

“I once had a couple fight in the car and I played Music to unwind the cold atmosphere,” said Kim Ji Hye, with everyone laughing. But among the Urban Zakapa songs, "I do not love you."

Kim Ji Hye said, "When the song comes out, I look at Mr. Joon Park. The situation was so funny that I posted it on SNS, and the fans liked it so much. "

Kim Ji Hye then lip-sync "I do not love you" with Joon Park and showed off the perfect synchro rate.