'Health recovery' Kim Yoo-jung, 20-year-old first Rocco 'Ilte Cheong' will be a Roco Queen

Actor Kim Yoo-jung has made his return to the CRT after two years.Kim Yoo-jung played the role of the heroine Gil Osol in JTBCs new monthly drama Once Clean Up.It is a work that deals with the healing romance of the CEO of the flower cleaning company, Jang Sun-jung, who is more important than life, and the passion that survives more than cleanliness.Gil Osol, who Kim Yoo-jung plays as a hurdle player in his childhood, is a job-seeker who quits his workout after his mothers death and knocks on all the alba in the world.Then, Choi (Song Jae-rim), an unidentified mystery, appears as a result of Jang Seon-sun, an innocent man of the extreme, and joins the cleaning fairy operated by Jang Seon-gyeol, and variables occur in daily life.This work is expected to be the first roco product Kim Yoo-jung will show after becoming a 20-year-old adult.Kim Yoo-jung made his debut with Crown Sando CF in 2003 and appeared in the films Gangsutang, Hwang Jin-yi, Drama Wind Flower Garden, Iljimae, Dong-yi and The Sun with the Sun.Since childhood, he has been regarded as a childish sam Kim () troika with Kim So-hyun Kim Saraon, showing his extraordinary beauty and acting ability.And in 2016, he hit Gurmigreen Moonlight with Park Bo-gum, proving his potential as an adult actor.Kim Yoo-jung, who is the first to show such an adult act, is the first full-fledged roco, and is receiving the expectation and interest of fans.There is also a high question about what kind of activity Kim Yoo-jung will show when he recovers his health.Kim Yoo-jung was diagnosed with hypothyroidism in February and stopped working.For this reason, the production of Once Clean Hot, which was originally scheduled to be broadcast in April following Uracha Waikiki, was also temporarily suspended. In the process, Ahn Hyo-seop, who played the role of the male protagonist, and Kim Jung-Kim Yoo-jung returned to his work after recovering his health in September, and Yoon Kyun-sang and Kim Hye-eun joined the show to show a new clean up once hot.Kim Yoo-jung said: Im surprised to see you in Drama in two years, trembling and nervous. I enjoyed reading the script Once you clean up hot with a funny laugh.I wondered if it was a Drama with a real person story that people could sympathize with, and I came to appear because I thought it would be a comfortable, pleasant and healing Drama.Im working hard and healthy and trying to be more active in the future. Im trying to control myself.Actors who shoot together The directors staff takes care of him a lot and he is getting a lot of strength and shooting hard and fun. Drama is so bright, cheerful and powerful.He is getting strength by filming. You dont have to worry about that. Jae-rims brother is so dry that Jae-rim has lost (the flesh) because of his brother.Yoon Kyun-sang, who works with Kim Yoo-jung, also said, I was worried that this is the first time that romance is the main character.When I first met Yu-Jeong, I was worried because I was older. Yu-Jeong is helping me lean and rely on me as a senior.Im shooting in the field so pleasantly that I cant remember what I was worried about for the first time.I had a long break since the previous work, so I wanted to try Rocco before. I liked the script and it was best that the director wanted me.The biggest one was Yu-Jeong, who was personally a fan of Kim Yoo-jung, and wanted to try and act with Kim Yoo-jung senior.I thought I could trust him because he was a senior with more experience in Acting than I am. Kim Yoo-jung is lovely and charming.If you are looking at it, you have the power to cheer it up. Acting makes you feel like this friend is lovely.I think thats the biggest advantage of Kim Yoo-jung Actor. Can Kim Yoo-jung win the Loco Queen title through his first adult acting ceremony?Once you clean up hot will be broadcasted at 9:30 pm on the 26th following Beauty Inside.
Actor Kim Yoo-jung has made his return to the CRT after two years.Kim Yoo-jung played the role of the heroine Gil Osol in JTBCs new monthly drama Once Clean Up.It is a work that deals with the healing romance of the CEO of the flower cleaning company, Jang Sun-jung, who is more important than life, and the passion that survives more than cleanliness.Gil Osol, who Kim Yoo-jung plays as a hurdle player in his childhood, is a job-seeker who quits his workout after his mothers death and knocks on all the alba in the world.Then, Choi (Song Jae-rim), an unidentified mystery, appears as a result of Jang Seon-sun, an innocent man of the extreme, and joins the cleaning fairy operated by Jang Seon-gyeol, and variables occur in daily life.This work is expected to be the first roco product Kim Yoo-jung will show after becoming a 20-year-old adult.Kim Yoo-jung made his debut with Crown Sando CF in 2003 and appeared in the films Gangsutang, Hwang Jin-yi, Drama Wind Flower Garden, Iljimae, Dong-yi and The Sun with the Sun.Since childhood, he has been regarded as a childish sam Kim () troika with Kim So-hyun Kim Saraon, showing his extraordinary beauty and acting ability.And in 2016, he hit Gurmigreen Moonlight with Park Bo-gum, proving his potential as an adult actor.Kim Yoo-jung, who is the first to show such an adult act, is the first full-fledged roco, and is receiving the expectation and interest of fans.There is also a high question about what kind of activity Kim Yoo-jung will show when he recovers his health.Kim Yoo-jung was diagnosed with hypothyroidism in February and stopped working.For this reason, the production of Once Clean Hot, which was originally scheduled to be broadcast in April following Uracha Waikiki, was also temporarily suspended. In the process, Ahn Hyo-seop, who played the role of the male protagonist, and Kim Jung-Kim Yoo-jung returned to his work after recovering his health in September, and Yoon Kyun-sang and Kim Hye-eun joined the show to show a new clean up once hot.Kim Yoo-jung said: Im surprised to see you in Drama in two years, trembling and nervous. I enjoyed reading the script Once you clean up hot with a funny laugh.I wondered if it was a Drama with a real person story that people could sympathize with, and I came to appear because I thought it would be a comfortable, pleasant and healing Drama.Im working hard and healthy and trying to be more active in the future. Im trying to control myself.Actors who shoot together The directors staff takes care of him a lot and he is getting a lot of strength and shooting hard and fun. Drama is so bright, cheerful and powerful.He is getting strength by filming. You dont have to worry about that. Jae-rims brother is so dry that Jae-rim has lost (the flesh) because of his brother.Yoon Kyun-sang, who works with Kim Yoo-jung, also said, I was worried that this is the first time that romance is the main character.When I first met Yu-Jeong, I was worried because I was older. Yu-Jeong is helping me lean and rely on me as a senior.Im shooting in the field so pleasantly that I cant remember what I was worried about for the first time.I had a long break since the previous work, so I wanted to try Rocco before. I liked the script and it was best that the director wanted me.The biggest one was Yu-Jeong, who was personally a fan of Kim Yoo-jung, and wanted to try and act with Kim Yoo-jung senior.I thought I could trust him because he was a senior with more experience in Acting than I am. Kim Yoo-jung is lovely and charming.If you are looking at it, you have the power to cheer it up. Acting makes you feel like this friend is lovely.I think thats the biggest advantage of Kim Yoo-jung Actor. Can Kim Yoo-jung win the Loco Queen title through his first adult acting ceremony?Once you clean up hot will be broadcasted at 9:30 pm on the 26th following Beauty Inside.

Actor Kim Yoo-jung has made his return to the CRT after two years.

Kim Yoo-jung played the role of the heroine Gil Osol in JTBC's new monthly Drama 'Once Clean Up'. It is a work that deals with the healing romance of the CEO of the flower cleaning company, Jang Sun-jung, who is more important than life, and the passion that survives more than cleanliness. Gil Osol, who Kim Yoo-jung plays as a hurdle player in his childhood, is a job-seeker who quits his workout after his mother's death and knocks on all the alba in the world. Then, Choi (Song Jae-rim), an unidentified mystery, appears as a result of Jang Seon-sun, an innocent man of the extreme, and joins the cleaning fairy operated by Jang Seon-gyeol, and variables occur in daily life.

This work is expected to be the first roco product Kim Yoo-jung will show after becoming a 20-year-old adult. Kim Yoo-jung made his debut with Crown Sando CF in 2003 and appeared in the films 'Gangsutang', 'Hwang Jin-yi', Drama 'Wind Flower Garden', 'Iljimae', 'Dong-yi' and 'The Sun with the Sun'. Since childhood, he has been regarded as a "childish sam Kim () troika" with Kim So-hyun Kim Saraon, showing his extraordinary beauty and Acting ability. And in 2016, he hit "Gurmigreen Moonlight" with Park Bo-gum, proving his potential as an adult Actor. Kim Yoo-jung, who is the first to show such an adult act, is the first full-fledged roco, and is receiving the expectation and interest of fans.

There is also a high question about what kind of activity Kim Yoo-jung will show when he recovers his health. Kim Yoo-jung was diagnosed with hypothyroidism in February and stopped working. For this reason, the production of 'Once Clean Hot', which was originally scheduled to be broadcast in April following 'Uracha Waikiki', was also temporarily suspended. In the process, Ahn Hyo-seop, who played the role of the male protagonist, and Kim Jung- Kim Yoo-jung returned to his work after recovering his health in September, and Yoon Kyun-sang and Kim Hye-eun joined the show to show a new 'clean up once hot'.

Kim Yoo-jung said: "I'm surprised to see you in Drama in two years, trembling and nervous. I enjoyed reading the script "Once you clean up hot" with a funny laugh. I wondered if it was a Drama with a real person story that people could sympathize with, and I came to appear because I thought it would be a comfortable, pleasant and healing Drama. I’m working hard and healthy and trying to be more active in the future. I’m trying to control myself. Actors who shoot together The director's staff takes care of him a lot and he is getting a lot of strength and shooting hard and fun. Drama is so bright, cheerful and powerful. He is getting strength by filming. You don't have to worry about that. Jae-rim's brother is so dry that Jae-rim has lost (the flesh) because of his brother."

Yoon Kyun-sang, who works with Kim Yoo-jung, also said, "I was worried that this is the first time that romance is the main character. When I first met Yu-Jeong, I was worried because I was older. Yu-Jeong is helping me lean and rely on me as a senior. I’m shooting in the field so pleasantly that I can’t remember what I was worried about for the first time. I had a long break since the previous work, so I wanted to try Rocco before. I liked the script and it was best that the director wanted me. The biggest one was Yu-Jeong, who was personally a fan of Kim Yoo-jung, and wanted to try and act with Kim Yoo-jung senior. I thought I could trust him because he was a senior with more experience in Acting than I am. Kim Yoo-jung is lovely and charming. If you are looking at it, you have the power to cheer it up. Acting makes you feel like this friend is lovely. I think that's the biggest advantage of Kim Yoo-jung Actor. "

Can Kim Yoo-jung win the 'Loco Queen' title through his first adult Acting ceremony?

'Once you clean up hot' will be broadcasted at 9:30 pm on the 26th following 'Beauty Inside'.