Happy Together 4' Yoo Jae-Suk "still Song Ji-hyo awkward" candid Confessions

Comedian Yoo Jae-Suk has been Confessions with Actor Song Ji-hyo, who has been with SBS Running Man for a long time.On KBS 2TV Happy Together 4 broadcast on the night of the 22nd, Jun Hyun-moo told the cast when Kwon Hyuk-soo appeared as a guest, I felt that Kwon Hyuk-soo was great, Song Ji-hyo was unfamiliar.However, it was said that it was disarmed in five minutes. Yoo Jae-Suk said, I have been playing Running Man for a very long time with Song Ji-hyo, but sometimes it is awkward.Then Jun Hyun-moo also said, You know, when I was out of Running Man before, there was a single person in the van with Song Ji-hyo, and I thought he was going to die.But Song Ji-hyo did not know what to do.

Comedian Yoo Jae-Suk has been Confessions with Actor Song Ji-hyo, who has been with SBS Running Man' for a long time.

On KBS 2TV Happy Together 4' broadcast on the night of the 22nd, Jun Hyun-moo told the cast when Kwon Hyuk-soo appeared as a guest, "I felt that Kwon Hyuk-soo was great, Song Ji-hyo was unfamiliar. However, it was said that it was disarmed in five minutes. "

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I have been playing Running Man' for a very long time with Song Ji-hyo, but sometimes it is awkward."

Then Jun Hyun-moo also said, "You know, when I was out of Running Man' before, there was a single person in the van with Song Ji-hyo, and I thought he was going to die. But Song Ji-hyo did not know what to do. "