'Hatu 4' Wanna One Hwang Min-hyun "Jun Hyun-moo, I think I should be careful"

Hwang Min-hyun mentioned Jun Hyun-moo when he heard that he starred the most in the program among Warner One in KBS2 entertainment program Happy Together 4 broadcasted on the afternoon of the 15th.Hwang Min-hyun said, I thought I should be careful of Jun Hyun-moos brother (as he appeared on the air several times).He explained, Last time, I asked a lot of very mischievous questions to Han Ji-min.Jun Hyun-moo explained, It is because it should be good. Kim Ji-hye, who inhabited Wanna One, laughed at Jun Hyun-moo.

Hwang Min-hyun mentioned Jun Hyun-moo when he heard that he "starred the most in the program among Warner One" in KBS2 entertainment program "Happy Together 4" broadcasted on the afternoon of the 15th.

Hwang Min-hyun said, "I thought I should be careful of Jun Hyun-moo's brother (as he appeared on the air several times)."

He explained, "Last time, I asked a lot of very mischievous questions to Han Ji-min."

Jun Hyun-moo explained, "It is because it should be good." Kim Ji-hye, who "inhabited" Wanna One, laughed at Jun Hyun-moo.