'Running Man' Haha, "I know who Kim Jong-kook is, and I know the thumbmaid of Yang Se-chan"

Haha said she knew everything about Kim Jong-kooks love affair.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 18th, I had time to team up with the theme How much do you know Running Man?On the day of the broadcast, the members were asked who was the best aware of Running Man.Haha said, I know a lot too. He said, I know who Kim Jong-kook was dating.Anda who I met with entertainers. Haha also asked for editing, saying, Yang Se-chan is also the woman who recently rode a thumb.Also, about Jean So-min, he said, I know everything because I am talking about it myself.On the other hand, all members of the day unanimously chose Yo Jae-Suk as the best member of the members.

Haha said she knew everything about Kim Jong-kook's love affair.

On SBS 'Running Man' broadcasted on the 18th, I had time to team up with the theme 'How much do you know Running Man?'

On the day of the broadcast, the members were asked who was the best aware of Running Man.

Haha said, "I know a lot too." He said, "I know who Kim Jong-kook was dating. Anda who I met with entertainers. "

Haha also asked for editing, saying, "Yang Se-chan is also the woman who recently rode a thumb." Also, about Jean So-min, he said, "I know everything because I am talking about it myself."

On the other hand, all members of the day unanimously chose Yo Jae-Suk as the best member of the members.