Wanna One Ong Sung-woo "Apologies? I have not been able to perform at the Seoul Olympic Stadium Concert."

Group Wanna One confessed the moment of regret.Kim Jae-hwan said, We have been challenging a lot of Wanna One so far. Every time I did it, it was fun.I am so happy to have a stage and I am grateful that I have set up a lot of really big stages, he said. I think I should think about how much more wonderful the remaining stage will be.Ong Sung-woo said, I wanted to have a Concert at the Seoul Olympic Stadium. I wanted to try to hear that the Concert at the Seoul Olympic Stadium was good.Im sorry I havent been able to do it yet, he explained.The title song is Spring Wind which included the fate (DESTINY) that you and I missed each other as one, but the will to meet again and become one by fighting against the fate.In addition, this album contains 11 songs including Fireworks Play, which Ha Sung-woon wrote and composed, and Awake!, which Park Woo-jin made rap making.

Group Wanna One confessed the moment of regret.

Kim Jae-hwan said, "We have been challenging a lot of Wanna One so far." "Every time I did it, it was fun.

"I am so happy to have a stage and I am grateful that I have set up a lot of really big stages," he said. "I think I should think about how much more wonderful the remaining stage will be."

Ong Sung-woo said, "I wanted to have a Concert at the Seoul Olympic Stadium." I wanted to try to hear that the Concert at the Seoul Olympic Stadium was good. I'm sorry I haven't been able to do it yet," he explained.

The title song is "Spring Wind" which included the fate (DESTINY) that you and I missed each other as one, but the will to meet again and become one by fighting against the fate.

In addition, this album contains 11 songs including 'Fireworks Play', which Ha Sung-woon wrote and composed, and 'Awake!', which Park Woo-jin made rap making.