Wanna One "Extension of contract? We're not in the process of discussing it."

Group Wanna One mentioned the possibility of extending its activities; it is not yet in the stage to discuss the end.They were born through Producer 101 Season 2. Team activities are scheduled by the end of this year. It was best to be able to do many stages while Wanna One.I think there are a lot of things to get from having a lot of good experiences. He said, I have never talked to members about extension.I only worked hard to prepare for the album, he said.Its too early to come back to Music albums and discuss the end, said Lee Dae-hwi, and as I focused on every day, I thought it was not a stage to talk about the end exactly.I think I will talk about it in the future after finishing my Music album activity.

Group Wanna One mentioned the possibility of extending its activities; it is not yet in the stage to discuss the end.

They were born through Producer 101 Season 2. Team activities are scheduled by the end of this year. "It was best to be able to do many stages while Wanna One. I think there are a lot of things to get from having a lot of good experiences. "He said," I have never talked to members about extension. I only worked hard to prepare for the album," he said.

"It's too early to come back to Music albums and discuss the end," said Lee Dae-hwi, "and as I focused on every day, I thought it was not a stage to talk about the end exactly. I think I will talk about it in the future after finishing my Music album activity. "