"The first settlement is for my parents..."Hattoo 4" Wanna One's statement

Group Wanna One showed a unique sense of entertainment and warmed up the room on Thursday night.In KBS2 Happy Together broadcasted on the afternoon of the 15th, Wanna One Special House, which was broadcast by Wanna One, was broadcast.On this day, Wanna One made the audience catch up with the Horny Family by demonstrating the hidden charm and the ability to talk to the parents after the first settlement.Kang Daniel, who said, I am new to the first airwave entertainment that Wanna One complete appeared before debut, said Kang Daniel, who recently became greedy for broadcasting. I sent it to the artist every time I thought of Episode.Kang Daniel, who also sang Misunderstood as Kang Daniels girlfriend, attracted attention by unveiling the deadly Model, Back View, the starting point of Misunderstood.Kang Daniel said, I was photographed by Model, Back View, who is doing a shoulder to Ha Sung-woon, and there was a rumor that Kang Daniel has a woman friend.Ha Sung-woon said, I have been dashed by Jun Hyun-moo before debut. I have been dressed in a program before debut.Jun Hyun-moo said that he was ideal after seeing my Model, Back View. Wanna Ones Happy Together was not just a silky Horny Family catch gag code.After the first settlement, Yoon Ji-sung said, I gave my mother a card and she traveled to a department store.I called because the unexpected amounts came by text, but my mother cut off the card on the spot.However, the next day, my brother called to see if the card would be reissued. I was sorry for my mother on the other hand. I felt that I had not enjoyed raising my child. I am sorry I had to do it now.Now you can write coolly, he said, making him smile warmly.Kang Daniel, who said he had bought a house to his parents earlier, said, I told my parents that I had a house gift last time, but it is still a charter.The house I lived in before was narrow, but now I am proud to move to a large place. It is the birth of Hyojadol, which has been unfavorable to parents who are not themselves after the first settlement.Wanna Ones charm also made Happy Together hot.Park Jihoon said, When I am charming these days, I come to Hyunta. I am 20 years old and I feel that I am an adult.Park Jihoon then released a sexy version of Storage in My Heart, shaking the hearts of my sister fans.The talk of Wanna One, which has been unfolding without any gap in the audio, and the sense of entertainment that has been accumulated in the meantime, have made viewers catch Horny Family.

Group Wanna One showed a unique sense of entertainment and warmed up the room on Thursday night.

In KBS2 Happy Together' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 15th, 'Wanna One Special House', which was broadcast by Wanna One, was broadcast. On this day, Wanna One made the audience catch up with the Horny Family by demonstrating the hidden charm and the ability to talk to the parents after the first settlement.

Kang Daniel, who said, "I am new to the first airwave entertainment that Wanna One complete appeared before debut," said Kang Daniel, who recently became greedy for broadcasting. "I sent it to the artist every time I thought of Episode."

Kang Daniel, who also sang Misunderstood as Kang Daniel's girlFriend', attracted attention by unveiling the deadly Model, Back View, the starting point of Misunderstood. Kang Daniel said, "I was photographed by Model, Back View, who is doing a shoulder to Ha Sung-woon, and there was a rumor that Kang Daniel has a woman Friend." Ha Sung-woon said, "I have been dashed by Jun Hyun-moo before debut. I have been dressed in a program before debut. Jun Hyun-moo said that he was ideal after seeing my Model, Back View. "

Wanna One's Happy Together' was not just a silky Horny Family catch gag code. After the first settlement, Yoon Ji-sung said, "I gave my mother a card and she traveled to a department store. I called because the unexpected amounts came by text, but my mother cut off the card on the spot. However, the next day, my brother called to see if the card would be reissued. "

"I was sorry for my mother on the other hand. I felt that I had not enjoyed raising my child. I am sorry I had to do it now. Now you can write coolly, "he said, making him smile warmly.

Kang Daniel, who said he had bought a House to his parents earlier, said, "I told my parents that I had a House gift last time, but it is still a charter. The House I lived in before was narrow, but now I am proud to move to a large place. " It is the birth of 'Hyojadol', which has been unfavorable to parents who are not themselves after the first settlement.

Wanna One's charm also made Happy Together' hot. Park Jihoon said, "When I am charming these days, I come to Hyunta." "I am 20 years old and I feel that I am an adult. Park Jihoon then released a sexy version of 'Storage in My Heart', shaking the hearts of my sister fans.

The talk of Wanna One, which has been unfolding without any gap in the audio, and the sense of entertainment that has been accumulated in the meantime, have made viewers catch Horny Family.