Wanna One Ong Seong-wu "I'm sorry I couldn't perform the Seoul Olympic Stadium, January Concert is not known."

Group Wanna One commented on Concert.On this day, Wanna One was asked about the stage he wanted to stand. Kim Jae-hwan said, Every time I challenged, it was fun.I was so happy to stage and I think I am grateful for the many stage performances. I will think about how cool the remaining stage will be. Ong Seong-wu said: I wanted to be a member and play Concert at Seoul Olympic Stadium.I also like other venues, but I heard that the feeling of Seoul Olympic Stadium is good, so I thought I wanted to try Concert at Seoul Olympic Stadium, but I am so sorry that I can not do it yet. Wanna One also said that he will hold a concert in January next year, saying, I am busy with the world tour related to Concert, so I have not received any information about Concert.111=1 (POWER OF DESTINY) is Wanna Ones first full-length album, which shaped Wanna Ones willingness to pioneer the given fate by showing the arithmetic series such as 111=1, 0+1=1, 1-1=0, 1X1=1.Ha Sung-woon participated in the songwriting of the song, Fireworks Play, and Awake!, which Park Woo-jin rap-making.), and a new version of A Beautiful Mind (Part.ll), which was released in November 2017 and was loved hotly, featured 11 tracks.The title song Spring Wind is a song that contains the fate (DESTINY) that you and I missed each other as one, but the will to meet again and become one again by fighting against the fate.Released at 6 p.m.

Group Wanna One commented on Concert.

On this day, Wanna One was asked about the stage he wanted to stand. Kim Jae-hwan said, "Every time I challenged, it was fun. I was so happy to stage and I think I am grateful for the many stage performances. I will think about how cool the remaining stage will be. "

Ong Seong-wu said: "I wanted to be a member and play Concert at Seoul Olympic Stadium. I also like other venues, but I heard that the feeling of Seoul Olympic Stadium is good, so I thought I wanted to try Concert at Seoul Olympic Stadium, but I am so sorry that I can not do it yet. "

Wanna One also said that he will hold a Concert in January next year, saying, "I am busy with the world tour related to Concert, so I have not received any information about Concert."

'111=1 (POWER OF DESTINY)' is Wanna One's first full-length album, which shaped Wanna One's willingness to pioneer the given fate by showing the arithmetic series such as '111=1', '0+1=1', '1-1=0', '1X1=1'. Ha Sung-woon participated in the songwriting of the song, "Fireworks Play", and "Awake!", which Park Woo-jin rap-making. ), and a new version of "A Beautiful Mind (Part.ll), which was released in November 2017 and was loved hotly, featured 11 tracks.

The title song 'Spring Wind' is a song that contains the fate (DESTINY) that you and I missed each other as one, but the will to meet again and become one again by fighting against the fate. Released at 6 p.m.