Wanna One Ong Sung-woo "wanted to perform at the Seoul Olympic Stadium"

Kim Jae-hwan said, It was fun throughout my activities. I am not sorry. I am happy to have a stage and thank you for setting up many stage.It is important how cool the remaining stage will be. I had a feeling that I wanted to have a concert at the Seoul Olympic Stadium, and I heard that it felt good to decorate the stage at the venue.Wanna One will release its first full-length album, 111=1, on Wednesday afternoon.111=1 is the first Music album to form the formula 111=1, which was the will to pioneer the fate given by Wanna One, who has been showing the arithmetic series such as 1x=1, 0+1=1, 1-1=0, 1X1=1.

Kim Jae-hwan said, "It was fun throughout my activities. I am not sorry. I am happy to have a stage and thank you for setting up many stage. It is important how cool the remaining stage will be. "

"I had a feeling that I wanted to have a concert at the Seoul Olympic Stadium, and I heard that it felt good to decorate the stage at the venue.

Wanna One will release its first full-length album, "111=1," on Wednesday afternoon. '111=1' is the first Music album to form the formula '111=1', which was the will to pioneer the fate given by Wanna One, who has been showing the arithmetic series such as '1x=1', '0+1=1', '1-1=0', '1X1=1'.