Ong Seong-wu, "I wanted to try Concert at the Seoul Olympic Stadium, but I'm sorry."

Ong Seong-wu, a member of the group Wanna One, said, I wanted to try Concert at the Seoul Olympic Stadium.Wanna One has been introducing an operation series through EP, repackage, and singles such as 1X1=1 (TO BE ONE) 1-1=0 (NOTHING WITHOUT YOU) 0+1=1 (I PROMISE YOU) 1X=1 (UNDIVIDED).The album included 10 songs, including the title song Spring Wind.Spring Wind is an alternative dance song produced by Flow Blow, a composition team of Wanna Ones debut song Energistic, and I-Gwam, a composer of Turn On.I expressed my dream of a fateful reunion like the day I first met.I heard that the Concert at the Seoul Olympic Stadium is good, so I told the members, too, and its too bad that I cant do it yet, said Ong Seong-wu.Ong Seong-wu, who also held a photo exhibition for fans, told fans that he always wanted to convey the heart that we were next to him.I hope that we will have memories and sympathy while talking about our daily life and memories. The photos of the photo exhibition were taken while walking around hard to comfort the fans because they knew that they would have been waiting and sorry when I was unable to play music broadcasting MC, he said.111=1 can be viewed at various music sites at 6 pm on the same day.

Ong Seong-wu, a member of the group Wanna One, said, "I wanted to try Concert at the Seoul Olympic Stadium."

Wanna One has been introducing an operation series through EP, repackage, and singles such as '1X1=1 (TO BE ONE)' 1-1=0 (NOTHING WITHOUT YOU) '0+1=1 (I PROMISE YOU)' 1X=1 (UNDIVIDED)'.

The album included 10 songs, including the title song Spring Wind. Spring Wind is an alternative dance song produced by Flow Blow, a composition team of Wanna One's debut song Energistic, and I-Gwam, a composer of Turn On. I expressed my dream of a fateful reunion like the day I first met.

“I heard that the Concert at the Seoul Olympic Stadium is good, so I told the members, too, and it’s too bad that I can’t do it yet,” said Ong Seong-wu.

Ong Seong-wu, who also held a photo exhibition for fans, told fans that he always wanted to convey the heart that we were next to him. I hope that we will have memories and sympathy while talking about our daily life and memories. "

“The photos of the photo exhibition were taken while walking around hard to comfort the fans because they knew that they would have been waiting and sorry when I was unable to play music broadcasting MC,” he said.

111=1 can be viewed at various music sites at 6 pm on the same day.