'Comback' Wanna One Kang Daniel "One Year Activity Finishing, Complicated Feeling"

Group Wanna One centre Kang Daniel said he was cool ahead of the end of the activity.Asked how Wanna One would like to be remembered by the public, Yoon Ji-sung said, Many people say Wanna One is youthful.I personally like the word meaning, so I think it would be nice to remember that Wanna One was a good youth. Kang Daniel said, I am cool about the feeling that I am about to finish my activity for over a year.Its a little difficult to say, but sometimes its good, its hateful, and its a bit of a complicated Feeling. Kim Jae-hwan said, I do not think there is anything personal. I have made a stage so happy and I have a lot of stage.I want to work hard on how much more cool the remaining stage will be and how to try. Wanna One will make a comeback to the new Music album at 6pm on the day.Hwang Hye-jin / Jung Yu-jin

Group Wanna One centre Kang Daniel said he was "cool" ahead of the end of the activity.

Asked how Wanna One would like to be remembered by the public, Yoon Ji-sung said, "Many people say Wanna One is youthful. I personally like the word meaning, so I think it would be nice to remember that Wanna One was a good youth. "

Kang Daniel said, "I am cool about the feeling that I am about to finish my activity for over a year. It's a little difficult to say, but sometimes it's good, it's hateful, and it's a bit of a complicated Feeling. "

Kim Jae-hwan said, "I do not think there is anything personal. I have made a stage so happy and I have a lot of stage. I want to work hard on how much more cool the remaining stage will be and how to try. "

Wanna One will make a comeback to the new Music album at 6pm on the day.

Hwang Hye-jin / Jung Yu-jin