"I'll give you a happy" Seahoun, first solo fan meeting to transform cute red cape

Group Girls Generation member Seohyun expressed his first solo fan meeting.On November 11, Seohyun wrote in his instagram, Thank you to everyone who came to my first solo fan meeting yesterday Memorys Seohyun. I love you.Ill give you a happy feeling. Thank you for making happy memories. The photo shows Seohyun, who turned into a red cape. Seohyun stares at the camera with a teddy bear.The clear and big eyes of Seohyun further double the pure charm.Fans who responded to the photos responded, Thank you for leaving me a precious memory, I love you, and I will do Hope (Girls Generation official fandom name) even if I am born again.

Group Girls' Generation member Seohyun expressed his first solo fan meeting.

On November 11, Seohyun wrote in his instagram, "Thank you to everyone who came to my first solo fan meeting yesterday 'Memory's Seohyun. I love you. I'll give you a happy feeling. Thank you for making happy memories. "

The photo shows Seohyun, who turned into a red cape. Seohyun stares at the camera with a teddy bear. The clear and big eyes of Seohyun further double the pure charm.

Fans who responded to the photos responded, "Thank you for leaving me a precious memory," "I love you," and "I will do Hope (Girls' Generation official fandom name) even if I am born again."