"2019 SAT Fighting!"...from BTS to IZ*ONE, cheering for s for Examinee

From the group BTS to IZ*ONE, a number of stars cheered on Examinees staring at the SAT.BTS posted a video on the SNS channel on the 14th, titled To the Amids watching the College Scholarly Ability Test for 2019!The members of the video cheered, I hope that there will be good results by pouring all the things I have prepared for a few years at once.In addition, Ji Min said, Be a lot of sleep the other day, the government said, Condition management is the most important, and Jay Hop said, You should forget BTS as much as you look at the SAT.Sugar said, You may not be able to play well in life. But be brave. Have faith that you will see well.In some ways, the SAT may not be important. When the day of the CSAT comes, its cold, RM said. I hope you will come back with warm results, unlike cold weather.Exos hype is on his instagram, I think Im always thinking that time is passing so fast at this time of year. Did you guys get ready for Examinee?I hope that it will be a day to pour out everything I have prepared so far! And this year I hope that there will be many people to eat together.Examinee, you fight. IU encouraged Examinees through his YouTube channel, saying, Do not shake, I am slowly and carefully thinking about what I have prepared so far, and I am cheering for the regretless SAT at home.New East W told the official SNS channel, Our Love Examinees and Examinees in All States have all been so hard.I hope you do not feel nervous as much as you have prepared for a long time and have good results. IZ*ONE also cheered on the YouTube channel, saying, All the Examinees in All States will be nervous and nervous, and I hope that they will have as good results as they have prepared for a long time.Actor and model Ahn Jae-hyun gave a handwritten message to Examinees in the Instagram saying, I am a big hit for you who smile like a wild flower with bright and bright light.Mamamu also said, The weather is cold these days, but please do not be nervous and wear warm clothes on the day of the SAT. I hope you have good results because you are in good condition.

From the group BTS to IZ*ONE, a number of stars cheered on Examinees staring at the SAT.

BTS posted a video on the SNS channel on the 14th, titled 'To the Amids watching the College Scholarly Ability Test for 2019!' The members of the video cheered, "I hope that there will be good results by pouring all the things I have prepared for a few years at once."

In addition, Ji Min said, "Be a lot of sleep the other day," the government said, "Condition management is the most important," and Jay Hop said, "You should forget BTS as much as you look at the SAT." Sugar said, “You may not be able to play well in life. But be brave. Have faith that you will see well. In some ways, the SAT may not be important. " “When the day of the CSAT comes, it’s cold,” RM said. “I hope you will come back with warm results, unlike cold weather.

Exo's hype is on his instagram, "I think I'm always thinking that time is passing so fast at this time of year. Did you guys get ready for Examinee? I hope that it will be a day to pour out everything I have prepared so far! And this year I hope that there will be many people to eat together. Examinee, you fight. "

IU encouraged Examinees through his YouTube channel, saying, "Do not shake, I am slowly and carefully thinking about what I have prepared so far, and I am cheering for the regretless SAT at home."

New East W told the official SNS channel, "Our Love Examinees and Examinees in All states have all been so hard. I hope you do not feel nervous as much as you have prepared for a long time and have good results. "

IZ*ONE also cheered on the YouTube channel, saying, "All the Examinees in All states will be nervous and nervous, and I hope that they will have as good results as they have prepared for a long time."

Actor and model Ahn Jae-hyun gave a handwritten message to Examinees in the Instagram saying, "I am a big hit for you who smile like a wild flower with bright and bright light." Mamamu also said, "The weather is cold these days, but please do not be nervous and wear warm clothes on the day of the SAT." "I hope you have good results because you are in good condition."