"All The Butlers" Shin Dong-yup "You Look Sungjae, I saw you with a Girl Friend in 2016"

Group Bitoubi Yook Sungjae caused a pupil earthquake in the shack of Shin Dong-yup.On the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 18th, I made a phone connection with Shin Dong-yup to introduce the master.The man in question was comfortable with Yang Se-hyeong, Lee Seung-gi, Yuk Sungjae and Lee Sang-yoon.Lee Seung-gi asked if he had any friends and said, I saw a lot of tax brothers and I saw a lot of monks.I can actually tell you this, but I saw you with a woman in 2016 or Friend, he surprised everyone.The embarrassed Yuk Sungjae told the questioning man, I am Shin Dong-yup, and laughed everyone.Yuk Sungjae said, In 2016, we were married, and Lee Seung-gi said, Lets do that.Shin Dong-yup said, Were married, and theres a girl group friend, and Ive seen it in the holy material popular song.

Group Bitoubi Yook Sungjae caused a pupil earthquake in the shack of Shin Dong-yup.

On the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 18th, I made a phone connection with Shin Dong-yup to introduce the master.

The man in question was comfortable with Yang Se-hyeong, Lee Seung-gi, Yuk Sungjae and Lee Sang-yoon. Lee Seung-gi asked if he had any friends and said, "I saw a lot of tax brothers and I saw a lot of monks. “I can actually tell you this, but I saw you with a woman in 2016 or Friend,” he surprised everyone.

The embarrassed Yuk Sungjae told the questioning man, "I am Shin Dong-yup," and laughed everyone. Yuk Sungjae said, "In 2016, we were married," and Lee Seung-gi said, "Let's do that."

Shin Dong-yup said, “We’re married, and there’s a girl group friend, and I’ve seen it in the holy material popular song.”