"Alluring Eyes"...exid Zheng He, sophisticated with a single-headed hair

The teaser image and video of Zheng He, the third runner of the girl group EXID, were released.In the image released on the official SNS on the 14th, Zheng He caught the eye by expressing his alluring eyes in a red color suit.In particular, Zheng He, who showed off his innocence with a long hairstyle for each activity, will show his hairstyle for the first time after debut and go on a comeback activity.In the open video, Zheng He asked Solji to join and come back to full body in two years. Time seems to be very fast.During the two-year time, I did not feel much of Soljis sisters vacancy in the early days, but as the time got longer, I realized that the time with five people was a very precious time.Im trying to put the meaning of the comeback itself in two years that allows five people to work again without any other results or expectations.In the middle of video, Zheng He created a sophisticated atmosphere and raised expectations for a comeback.Many people have been waiting for the comeback for a long time, and I am grateful to the LEGGO people who gave me generous support, support and encouragement every time I was active.I will show you that five people are standing on the stage again, so I will not be disappointed as much as I am very proud and waiting. EXID will release a new album at 6 pm on the same day, starting with a comeback showcase on the 21st, and will be in full activity for about two years.Photo: Banana Culture Entertainment
The teaser image and video of Zheng He, the third runner of the girl group EXID, were released.In the image released on the official SNS on the 14th, Zheng He caught the eye by expressing his alluring eyes in a red color suit.In particular, Zheng He, who showed off his innocence with a long hairstyle for each activity, will show his hairstyle for the first time after debut and go on a comeback activity.In the open video, Zheng He asked Solji to join and come back to full body in two years. Time seems to be very fast.During the two-year time, I did not feel much of Soljis sisters vacancy in the early days, but as the time got longer, I realized that the time with five people was a very precious time.Im trying to put the meaning of the comeback itself in two years that allows five people to work again without any other results or expectations.In the middle of video, Zheng He created a sophisticated atmosphere and raised expectations for a comeback.Many people have been waiting for the comeback for a long time, and I am grateful to the LEGGO people who gave me generous support, support and encouragement every time I was active.I will show you that five people are standing on the stage again, so I will not be disappointed as much as I am very proud and waiting. EXID will release a new album at 6 pm on the same day, starting with a comeback showcase on the 21st, and will be in full activity for about two years.Photo: Banana Culture Entertainment

The teaser Image and video of Zheng He, the third runner of the girl group exid, were released.

In the Image released on the official SNS on the 14th, Zheng He caught the eye by expressing his alluring eyes in a red color suit. In particular, Zheng He, who showed off his innocence with a long hairstyle for each activity, will show his hairstyle for the first Time after debut and go on a comeback activity.

In the open video, Zheng He asked Solji to join and come back to full body in two years. "Time seems to be very fast. During the two-year Time, I did not feel much of Solji's sister's vacancy in the early days, but as the Time got longer, I realized that the Time with five people was a very precious Time. “I’m trying to put the meaning of the comeback itself in two years that allows five people to work again without any other results or expectations.” In the middle of video, Zheng He created a sophisticated atmosphere and raised expectations for a comeback.

“Many people have been waiting for the comeback for a long Time, and I am grateful to the LEGGO people who gave me generous support, support and encouragement every Time I was active. I will show you that five people are standing on the stage again, so I will not be disappointed as much as I am very proud and waiting. "

exid will release a new album at 6 pm on the same day, starting with a comeback showcase on the 21st, and will be in full activity for about two years.

Photo: Banana Culture Entertainment