Kim Min-ki' Hong Yoon Hwa, watered-up Beautiful look "Yoonhwa Sae-dong"

Gag Woman Hong Yoon Hwa reveals his happy honeymoon with comedian Kim Min-kiOn the 23rd, Gag Woman Kim Ji Hye posted a video on the Instagram with an article entitled Yoonhwa Sae.In the public footage, Kim Ji Hye and Hong Yoon Hwa are chatting in the waiting room.Kim Ji Hye asked about marriage, and Hong Yoon Hwa replied with a bright smile that Happiness was rampant and said, I like it all, I like it all.After Kim Ji Hye praised the beautiful look that was missing, Hong Yoon Hwa was ashamed and charming.In the photo released together, Hong Yoon Hwa showed beautiful look after the success of the diet.Earlier, Hong Yoon Hwa had lost about 30kg for the marriage ceremony, and Hong Yoon Hwa showed off his sleek V line and clear features.After marriage, I feel satisfaction and happiness about marriage life in the appearance of Hong Yoon Hwa which shows more lovely charm.The netizens who saw this said, I congratulate Yoon Hwas marriage, I will walk only with Mr. Mingi in the future. I think I have lost more weight.I am so pretty,  I am so cute to be ashamed of Yoonhwa,  I feel happy already, and so on.On the other hand, the gag couple Hong Yoon Hwa and Kim Min-ki marriage on the 17th after nine years of devotion.Photo Kim Ji Hye SNS

Gag Woman Hong Yoon Hwa reveals his happy hOneymoon with comedian Kim Min-ki

On the 23rd, Gag Woman Kim Ji Hye posted a video on the Instagram with an article entitled "Yoonhwa Sae".

In the public footage, Kim Ji Hye and Hong Yoon Hwa are chatting in the waiting room. Kim Ji Hye asked about marriage, and Hong Yoon Hwa replied with a bright smile that Happiness was rampant and said, "I like it all, I like it all." After Kim Ji Hye praised the beautiful look that was missing, Hong Yoon Hwa was ashamed and charming.

In the photo released together, Hong Yoon Hwa showed beautiful look after the success of the diet. Earlier, Hong Yoon Hwa had lost about 30kg for the marriage ceremony, and Hong Yoon Hwa showed off his sleek V line and clear features. After marriage, I feel satisfaction and Happiness about marriage life in the appearance of Hong Yoon Hwa which shows more lovely charm.

The netizens who saw this said, "I congratulate Yoon Hwa's marriage, I will walk only with Mr. Mingi in the future." "I think I have lost more weight. I am so pretty, "" I am so cute to be ashamed of Yoonhwa, "" I feel happy already, "and so on.

On the other hand, the gag couple Hong Yoon Hwa and Kim Min-ki marriage on the 17th after nine years of devotion.

Photo Kim Ji Hye SNS