"Swing Kids" D.O. "Top-trend? Thank you for the good results...I'm glad and excited to release the movie."

EXO member and actor D.O. expressed his feelings for the Top-trend title.At 11:00 a.m. on the 12th, a production report of the movie Swing Kids (director Kang Hyung-chul) was held at the SM Town Theater in COEX, Seoul.Park Hye-soo, Oh Jeong-se, was in attendance.D.O. is having a busy and energetic year, including With God, The Hundred Days of the Day, and the EXOs regular fifth album. It would be no exaggeration to say that 2018 is the year of D.O.D.O. said, I am grateful for the good results and I am glad to be able to see the audience with Swing Kids.I feel excited that I might be able to show you what I have not shown before, D.O. said.Swing Kids is a film about the heartbreaking story of Swing Kids, a 1951 Geoje Island prison camp, a dance dance group that was united only with passion for dance.D.O. played the rebel Rogisu of the camp, which accidentally fell into tap dancing on Swing Kids.Swing Kids will be released on December 19.

EXO member and actor D.O. expressed his feelings for the Top-trend title.

At 11:00 a.m. on the 12th, a production report of the movie "Swing Kids" (director Kang Hyung-chul) was held at the SM Town Theater in COEX, Seoul. Park Hye-soo, Oh Jeong-se, was in attendance.

D.O. is having a busy and energetic year, including "With God," "The Hundred Days of the Day," and the EXO's regular fifth album. It would be no exaggeration to say that 2018 is the year of D.O.

D.O. said, "I am grateful for the good results and I am glad to be able to see the audience with 'Swing Kids'."

"I feel excited that I might be able to show you what I have not shown before," D.O. said.

'Swing Kids' is a film about the heartbreaking story of 'Swing Kids', a 1951 Geoje Island prison camp, a dance dance group that was united only with passion for dance. D.O. played the rebel Rogisu of the camp, which accidentally fell into tap dancing on "Swing Kids."

'Swing Kids' will be released on December 19.