"Swing Kids" D.O. "Shaves and tap dances and North Korean...It was difficult but fun."

D.O., an EXO member and actor, conveys his feelings of finishing the difficult Top Model.It was difficult to make a big deal of shaving, North Korean, tap dancing, etc., D.O. said at a production report for the movie Kids (director Kang Hyung-chul) at SMTOWN Theater in Samseong-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 12th.In the case of shaving, of course, it was necessary for the character, and tap dance was unusually prepared, unlike what I had done before, he said.I had a lot of hard work even though I really prepared a lot because it was a dance that was completely different from EXOs dance, he said. But tap dance was really fun, just like learning a musical instrument.So I did not know how hard it was when I was shooting, and I enjoyed it. Also, about North Korea, It was too strange at first.I was not usually so much to hear, but I was unfamiliar, but North Korean teacher was there and told me so well.Ive become more and more used to filming, he explained.Meanwhile, Swing Kids is a film about the heartbreaking birth of Swing Kids, a group of dancers who were united in 1951 with passion for dancing at the prison camp in Geoje Island.

D.O., an EXO member and actor, conveys his feelings of finishing the difficult Top Model.

“It was difficult to make a big deal of shaving, North Korean, tap dancing, etc.,” D.O. said at a production report for the movie “Kids” (director Kang Hyung-chul) at SMTOWN Theater in Samseong-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 12th.

"In the case of shaving, of course, it was necessary for the character, and tap dance was unusually prepared, unlike what I had done before," he said.

“I had a lot of hard work even though I really prepared a lot because it was a dance that was completely different from EXO’s dance,” he said. “But tap dance was really fun, just like learning a musical instrument. So I did not know how hard it was when I was shooting, and I enjoyed it. "

Also, about North Korea, "It was too strange at first. I was not usually so much to hear, but I was unfamiliar, but North Korean teacher was there and told me so well. "I've become more and more used to filming," he explained.

Meanwhile, "Swing Kids" is a film about the heartbreaking birth of "Swing Kids," a group of dancers who were united in 1951 with passion for dancing at the prison camp in Geoje Island.