IU, tenth anniversary tour Concert..."Do it for the next 10 years and sell."

The more surprising thing is that its now.The tenth anniversary tour concert of the unique solo icon IU, which was held for 10 years debut, successfully completed the domestic performance.On November 17-18, the IU held the 2018 debut tenth anniversary tour concert - Now at the KSPO DOME (Olympic Gymnastics Stadium) in Seoul Songpa-gu, and performed the last of the All States tours, the Seoul area performance.Thanks to successful All States performances, IUs performance will lead to four cities in Asia in December.Starting with Busan, IUs tour concert was held in three major cities of All States, from Gwangju to Seoul, and all seats recorded complete sales four times, and the reversal stages of Performance Queen IU, which proved the best now after 10 years of performance titles.Based on the main concept of movie, IUs Concert has led to a favorable reception with a dense composition of the spectrum activities and growth of the past decade like a movie.VCR, which was specially produced in each genre such as Black and White Movie and Romantic Comedy, was directed by talented film director Uhm Tae-hwa, who is known for his films Incredible and Clanked Time.After the magnificent opening video, IU, which opened a colorful opening with Pink Shin and Crucible Fairy Tale, gave a bow to the head thanks to the overwhelming shout of the audience who filled the large-scale performance hall.Prior to the full-scale stage, IU said, It is a performance that is poured out as much as tenth anniversary.I will make a performance that will look over the IUs 10 years, he said. The running time has not been set, he added.I felt like I wanted to live as an IU even if I was born again, said IU at the end of the performance, and I was very grateful to all the audience who cheered me on for your help.IU said, I think I will be able to do it for 10 years because I have you who listened to my song for 10 years. I will be a better and harder IU to stay with me in the future.On the other hand, IU, which has completed all the All States tour performances leading to Busan, Gwangju and Seoul, will expand its scale to four cities in Asia in December and continue the afterlife of the tenth anniversary performance that did not end with overseas fans.(Photo: Kakao M)news report

“The more surprising thing is that it’s now.”

The tenth anniversary tour Concert of the unique solo icon IU, which was held for 10 years debut, successfully completed the domestic performance.

On November 17-18, the IU held the 2018 debut tenth anniversary tour Concert - Now at the KSPO DOME (Olympic Gymnastics StadIUm) in Seoul Songpa-gu, and performed the last of the All states tours, the Seoul area performance. Thanks to successful All states performances, IU's performance will lead to four cities in Asia in December.

Starting with Busan, IU's tour Concert was held in three major cities of All states, from Gwangju to Seoul, and all seats recorded 'complete sales' four times, and the 'reversal' stages of 'Performance Queen' IU, which proved the best 'now' after 10 years of performance titles.

Based on the main concept of 'movie', IU's Concert has led to a favorable reception with a dense composition of the spectrum activities and growth of the past decade like a movie. VCR, which was specially produced in each genre such as 'Black and White Movie' and 'Romantic Comedy', was directed by talented film director Uhm Tae-hwa, who is known for his films 'Incredible' and 'Clanked Time'.

After the magnificent opening video, IU, which opened a colorful opening with 'Pink Shin' and 'Crucible Fairy Tale', gave a bow to the head thanks to the overwhelming shout of the audience who filled the large-scale performance hall. Prior to the full-scale stage, IU said, "It is a performance that is poured out as much as tenth anniversary. "I will make a performance that will look over the IU's 10 years," he said. "The running time has not been set," he added.

“I felt like I wanted to live as an IU even if I was born again,” said IU at the end of the performance, “and I was very grateful to all the audience who cheered me on for your help.”

IU said, "I think I will be able to do it for 10 years because I have you who listened to my song for 10 years." "I will be a better and harder IU to stay with me in the future."

On the other hand, IU, which has completed all the All states tour performances leading to Busan, Gwangju and Seoul, will expand its scale to four cities in Asia in December and continue the afterlife of the tenth anniversary performance that did not end with overseas fans. (Photo: Kakao M)

news report